Someone help!

Does amethyst have defiant? If so how can i make it appear so i can put it on my build…

1 Like

It can’t be rolled with Amethyst. Defiant set can only be attained with specific items. Mutiny and Insolence.

Dammit… Ok thanks for the great info! Haha

Defiant items can be found from epic+ enemies on floor 200 and above (I found way too many of those at floor 200+). Seriously, if you play long enough and have the best farm affixes (I never used nadroji set affix for months), you can get like 4+ nadroji amulets, many defiant oh, many defiant weapons, malestrom weapons and more. It’s crazy! I remember when they used to be super rare but now they’re fairly easy.

1 Like

Its all about the RNG gods though - I have 3 chars at lvl 99, combined on those three, I’ve had 6 ascensions, meanwhile looking for Insolence - didn’t drop for me, while I was looking for it.
Then I decided to try something else. The day after I had 2 normal Insolence and 1 eternal version;)

True.

What should i max in farming defiant? Is it luck? Or nadroji? What would be the best?

Where can i find nadroji robes and crown?

Floors 200+ epic map + i think

Go see codex

Codex is heart

that’s great. me? I got them in my stash with atleast 6 pieces each of them Defiant sets. It’s a good stock for future builds.

Get them both. Best cap your luck and if you can make it 1012% much better. Also activate that Nadroji bunos for enemy rarity (good source of drops)

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like