[Suggestion] Rebirth

Hey there!

I’m used to certains games in which, once level 100, you can use a system called “rebirth”, which brings your character to lvl 1 but with the same amount of stats, then you can raise your level once more and get more stats

Maybe it would be interesting here?

I like! Some challenge maps are getting difficult and it would be nice to scale my character even further!

And when you do that, a little +X (X=number of rebirth) would appear next your level or name

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

Love the idea of rebirth it would make it more interesting… but I love this game nothing out there like it keep up the god work guys your the best

It is an interesting idea!

Alternatively we’re considering a new leveling mechanic ( that might use Hero Points :wink: ) that would give you options to improve your skills even further.

We’d like to give players more choice in how they build their character, even give you reason to create multiple characters to try out different playstyles.

It’s still up in the air, so let us know which sort of system you guys would prefer!

Well why not both?

• Rebirth system to get more “levels” > more “stat points” in strenght/health/mana

• Hero Points would be spendable in a kind of “shop”, in which you could get more stats for the others stats like “movement speed” etc! making the game more diversifiated, everyone spending points and customing their own characters in the way they would like to!

I think steiger means something like a skill tree system to use hero points o.o

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

I like the idea of Diieter, you can use Hero Points to boost your stats, not just depending on equipments.

And I think we should be able to share (or combine?) Hero Points between our characters.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

i thought hero points were already shared?

Anyway, id like a skill tree type mechanism, gaining levels takes like 30 or so floors now, im lv 94 and 93

yeah, something like a unique skilltree for each class maybe? would be sooo great

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

I like the idea of a skill tree, as in adding different talents or abilities to your character. For example, while playing my warrior, even though I’m using Assault, I sometimes find myself wishing I could throw some mines/traps down in front of pursuing mobs, to inflict some damage on them before they reach me.

I also like the idea of being able to increase the level or strength of existing talents or abilities.

So either or a combination of both would be great.

Reincarnation from Disgaea and/or job change/rebirth from Ragnarok Online.

How about rebirth gives you the ability to rebirth into one of the other 2 classes to create new set of talents and rebirth items can be made.
Example.
Wizard to warrior
Wizard to rogue
Wizard to Wizard

And so on creating 9 more special char?

[quote=“illuriouz”]How about rebirth gives you the ability to rebirth into one of the other 2 classes to create new set of talents and rebirth items can be made.
Example.
Wizard to warrior
Wizard to rogue
Wizard to Wizard

And so on creating 9 more special char?[/quote]

New set of talents?

I don’t really understand what do you mean by “creating 9 more special char” but… Mythic items will already bring new “specials” skills :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“illuriouz”]How about rebirth gives you the ability to rebirth into one of the other 2 classes to create new set of talents and rebirth items can be made.
Example.
Wizard to warrior
Wizard to rogue
Wizard to Wizard

And so on creating 9 more special char?[/quote]

New set of talents?

I don’t really understand what do you mean by “creating 9 more special char” but… Mythic items will already bring new “specials” skills :smile:[/quote]
Wizard to warrior = wizard pimary class with warrior as sub class

Wizard to wizard = High mage etc…

Warrior to Wizard = Warrior pimary class . Wizard sub class.

Its important who you choose at 1st birth and sub class as rebirth. That shapes your 2nd LIFE.

just being able to increases stats futher sound not that appealing to me.

Wizard primary class, warrior sub class

What does it mean? you could get talents from both classes? I don’t think it could be possible because of a problem of design/ui etc on a smartphone (hard to explain in english, but I think it’s part of the things the staff doesn’t want to bring on a smartphone game, which would be problematic)

Also, with 1.6 you’re already gonna be able to use skills from the others classes with some crystal’s tricks :smile:

Oh my god, I love literally everything suggested here. So much yes.

rebirth or changes job after reaching level 100.