The basic reason why eternal pets are rubbish

yep. I have quite a few cool ones :slight_smile: . Also for purpose of fun niche builds, can be fun even if they are “bad” to some. One mans bad can be another mans treasure in some cases. I got lucky many times :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Is there a specific Drop floor for pets? What build are you using to farm pet? Can anyone share their build? :sleepy:

1 Like

I have a character slot that only holds pets. I have converted so many but still have over 100 pets. It’s hard to depart with them. I can’t imagine converting an Eternal one @dickwad :scream:

4 Likes

Oh @Mr_Scooty it was the most useless eternal pet ever. 20 to some talent I never use and lots of other useless stats lol. I had 3 eternals and now I’ve two :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Eternal-Abyss check feats part of your codex. If you kill any enslaver on any floor it counts as one towards completing the kill enslaver feat. Kill enough you drop a legend pet. If you kill enslaver after floor 200 (I think ) eventually you get a legendary enslaver. Kill enough of them bad boys you get mythic enslaver. Kill it and you get an eternal pet

1 Like

Link below for more info on Enslaver feat.

Select top right corner of link above to see details of post.

2 Likes

Every time I’m due to drop a legend pet i finish the feat on mythic 3 500 +. Looking for merlin :cry:

I still do not have that critter either.

1 Like

I dropped a legend pet on the appropriate floor. Message came up legend pet drop. I checked my bags and an unidentified legend imp was there. So now I got really excited and I’d it… Useless imp :cry:

1 Like

What are the possibility of dropping an eternal pet with perfect affixes? Does Eternal pet really have a perfect affixes? I have one and only one eternal pet that has a perfect affixes.

I think there are 42 epic affixes that can randomly spawn on a pet. Then you have a choice of the legend affixes. Without doing the maths it would be like getting all six numbers on the lottery. Eg 1 chance in 14 million

Is there a specific floor for pet drops ? I mean floor ranges ? Its strange but I never had a legend pet dropped until I came on 270-280 floor. I mean maybe just luck, but 3 drops of Legend pet between those floors? i cant see if its luck or anything haha. I go on and never had the same drop again.

You can drop legend pets on floor 2 if you have monster boost. Tried it. Done it

yeah floor 2 is the easy way to find pets. but need boost

If you want merlins imp it has to be mythic 3 500 plus

So what specific set can be used for this kind of hunt? Can anyone recom. a high luck ( or maximum ) set for this kind of farming? I’ll farm this ASAP. Cause Ive been waiting for too many days to get pet loots

nadroji bonus.+ it sets. with high luck.

@dickwad now you know only Merlin Imp has Legend affixes (Intelligence and Balance), and any Epic or Normal Affix can spawn on a pet, except for affixes that can only be on the weapons, like + 5000 WD, or Mana Reduce. and I haven’t seen Block on a pet yet, but I haven’t really been looking to see if that is true. but I think it can’t show up on a pet as it can only be rolled on OH weapon, or found on certain Warrior items from loot. just the Talents and Skills alone are 120 possible affixes on pets.

4 Likes

I got 2 of the eternal set. I find it easy with a warrior as a main or hireling. Seriously deadly sins drop like wildfire on mythic 500 or above with a warrior. Got the whole legend set, a few crystalline version and eternal in 5 hours. I still think the eternal set would be ace on a farming hireling. Congrats on the pet (not one ounce of jealousy here lol)

1 Like