The basic reason why eternal pets are rubbish

1 Like

1 Like

@Indyā€¦ as @golem inspired me to do my 6 deadly sins build. Every items equiped adds 5% to any chance affix.

1 Like

Well done. Have fun. Bravo

1 Like

I will have to check out golemā€™s SDS build.

1 Like

Happy gaming yā€™all. :smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s the 6 deadly sins pvp build

1 Like

@Indy haha, actually, @dickwad was doing all the work, I was just making observations and comments, and asked a few questions, that he used to look in different directions while crafting, and ended up with some good ideas. one thing about DQ is that it is all about that moment when that one idea pops into your head, then you craft it, and it does great, only needing a few tweaks to do awesome. when you look at the 7DS items, there are a lot of restrictions because of the items Sets and Bonusā€™ and Penalties. he took on the challenge to do something with so many handicaps, and came up with some good ideas, and learned a few tricks that can help others who want to try crafting with 7DS. the 7DS items are a lot like using Eternal items, you have to build around the item(s) to get a good build.

3 Likes

Accomplised Perk help to find Mythic Enslavers?

1 Like

Yes accomplished perk is essential.

1 Like

@Krishnamurti
Accomplished Perk lowers the threshold for finishing Feats by 25%, rounded up, and +5 yards to your pickup radius. (the Dictionary says the pick up bonus is from Fortunate Perk, but I think I got it with Accomplished). so if you needed 100 Enslavers to get a Legend Pet, Accomplished would mean you only need to find 75 to get the Legend Pet. (these numbers are examples only) to get Mythic Enslavers, you need to be farming Floor 400+. with Accomplished, I need to slay 38 Enslavers to get a Legend Enslaver. and 8 Legend Enslavers to get the Mythic Enslaver. Enslavers show up randomly on maps, unless you have a monster spawn buff. 5 minutes from the Orb Feats, 15 minutes from any DQ Holiday Gifts, or 1 hour from the Monster Spawn Boost. the Boosts from the Orb Feats are random, the Gifts are whatever the Devā€™s give us, and the 1 hour one is what you buy.

1 Like

So, for each Mythic Enslavers u need slay 304 Enslavers overall :open_mouth: If each spend 2minā€¦ 608minā€¦ or 10 hours of player each Mythic Enslaversā€‹:exclamation::fuelpump::fuelpump::fuelpump:

well, I believe that if you donā€™t have the Accomplished Perk, you need 50 Enslavers to get each Legend, and 10 Legend to get the Mythic Enslaver. most players who want to farm Enslavers, just rush the Enslaver and ignore the rest of the map as much as possible. just make sure you donā€™t have the map affixes extra HP or % Heal, or anything that would slow you down, like Pack size, or +% Magic or Rare monsters, and especially the + monster affix, since you donā€™t want to give the Enslavers and any monsters on the way, extra affixes to make things for difficult. do a search on farming Enslavers or Pets. a build that can kill fast and move fast so you can get to the Enslaver without worrying about monsters on the way to smashing it fast is important. might be able to get the farming to under a minute. there isnā€™t a difficulty requirement, so you could farm floor 400+ on Easy or Very Easy, and farm even faster.

1 Like

When you get the perk look out for the free monster boosts. Hit floor 2 because itā€™s quick. I enslaver and cartographer per floor. When you drop floor 3 map open it floor one. 2 cartographer and 1 enslaver per floor while boosted. Any map dropped open again from floor 1 while boosted

So if you have accomplished, monster boost and follow my advice killing 2 cartographer per map. You drop a legend map after each 9 nine maps. Each map taking roughly 30 seconds to finish

Ya, Iā€™m working on it with my fun up build xD

2 Likes