The Immortal Build - Our 2 Cents

Good Point of View @Kaboodle

The build is not based on any exploits and 3.0 appears to be balanced between Rogue, Warrior and Wizard. There will always be bugs that need to be fixed but this is a very good patch by the developer. In the current designs, we researched every affix to attain our desired goal.

Maybe the build does not need a nerf?

3 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

its a challenge for the legit player to pass that immortal build and make it to the top :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How do u kill an immortal wizard/rogues using warrior? :disappointed_relieved: they keep f****** spawn twisters/chakram and jumping around like nobody business, and torrents from cv couldnt do a thing to em.
From my view, the existence of it almost like a form of cheat itself. And there talks about protecting the build from cheaters. LOL.

@Bodom there are only 3 immortal builds in the arena and they are in Eternal Division 1 Top 10. If you have not faced Mandelbrot, JWS or myself then you have not faced an immortal build yet. These builds will be protected because we will not share them with anyone.

Huh rly?
cz I played arena abit hours ago, encounter 4 out 5ā€¦

A rite of passage if you say so XD.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with the build man highly respectedā€¦ Keep it dont Nerf it
+1 to all legit players

3 Likes

srsly guys :sweat:
Its like fighting those elite with regen affix back then, so brokenā€¦ The problem is tht last bits of hp didnt comin down at all. Ppl cried, it gets nerfed, why not this then??

I just had one slot but I wont think twice to start over a wizard if the dev wont do a thing bout this.

@Bodom the build was purely legit ā€¦ i can kill the build it self as i mentioned if you know how to read affixes and combos you. Can counter the buildā€¦ you may not unplayed it nut still you can fight fire with fireā€¦
if you played a lot in arena you know everysingle ai moves of you opponent when to attack when to run only 3 people knew the build otherwise others are tryhards ayt peaceout bra

Just faced jwsā€™ wizard damn regeneration wizards now the reason why i cant get to div 1

2 Likes

Div1 Entry Level Boss :grin: will be a bit higher up soon, wrapping up the new build for a first spin.

1 Like

Did I mention tht Iā€™m using warrior and they just jumped around like crazy? I cant even catch em most of time let alone dish out a good amount of dmg with my puny power.
Probably not, seeing even my stupid brain can figure out how the build looks like after abit leak, so probably a good amount of smart ppl out there could too.

Conclusion; ok I agree, let it be tht way then. Iā€™ll build one myself lol.

I wonder what would happen if two immortals faced each other

What was your ign btw

One would eventually win. Itā€™s more of either a lucky shot or superior gear. Also skill.

1 Like

Time flies so fast i remember before it was 10-20k crit damage ruling over the arena + bleed dot or poison ( which was pretty annoying to me lmao! :joy::joy:) but now this immortal build with really tanky set up + damage = GG HAHAHAH.
Tho now im beginning to get the hang of it even though this immortal build is way worse :joy::joy: i guess u need experience and lots of love for the game too

To those players having a hard time dealing with this immortal build try to just experiment and learn from pros ull never know what powerful build ull come up with. :joy:

3 Likes

Ikr

1 Like

It is okay to have a different meaning and spread it :wink: if you want it nerfed say so! I do as well, even with other opinions being posted here.

Roughly same amount of draws.

Exactly. Look closely at the attacks, skill usage, procs, equipment and damage pages after a match. Look what they did better than you. Where you can gain an edge.

Do hundreds of tests on dummy with different equipment and study the mechanisms, bugs, what works and does not work.

Do Excel.

Youā€™ll eventually get there ;).

3 Likes

Exactly ive been testing my ai too so i wont have to lose many matches when im not playing. I take notes to those really strong players i face that are hard to beat and try to copy their play style it was rough at first but im progressing and ive got the hang of it mostly hehehe.

2 Likes