The Immortal Build - Our 2 Cents

Hahahaha :joy:.

1 Like

Not really. Even with 25% crit, I canā€™t crit consistently with players I face that use Eternal Flawless Victory. Itā€™s better to use the Fauns gift setup for a build in survival as the longer you live , the more damage you deal in general or some other setup that isnā€™t nerfed by flawless victory effects.

Originally I didnā€™t remodify my build just to win against immortals. I modified it to win all around , especially since I had trouble against tanky opponent even with full crit and deadly strike due to flawless victory and low HP. Though that super fast vault too good.

Need 5k power.lol

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Please keep your posts civil and if you have a question about your account you can DM me.

1 Like

Could you teach me how the Flawless Victory work :blush:
If I have 21% crit chance,then how much face 17.8125%defense(general max)?
21% x (1-17.8125%) = 17.259375%
Or
21% - 17.8125% = 3.1875% (will be lock at 10%)
Or any else ?
Word game lol

Crit is very useful to slay this kind of build,especialy for me did not use Flawless Victory :wink:

It drastically reduced crit chance and elemental crit by a straight -10% on Eternal Flawless Victory as well as a straight -10% to dodge and block to enemies who attack you.

That means if enemy had default 10% crit chance, it would turn into 0% . Even with 24% crit chance, it would be reduced to 14% and believe me , 14% you donā€™t see too much Crits .For elemental crit, just one legend affix elemental crit affix can be 9% in PvP and that get reduced to 0% and most player donā€™t invest much in elemental crit. Heck even for dodge and block, that 10% default dodge would become 0% so even 24% dodge would become 14% dodge in PvP which isnā€™t bad but isnā€™t too good either and thatā€™s the same with block for enemies attacking you.

The reason why Midlumer and Mr Scooty win more is due to the Flawless Victory in the Immortal Build as that makes a Huge difference and for many build in general, flawless victory is too good to pass up.

I know itā€™s straight up -10% based on what I experienced in arena as many players who had default 10% crit chance did 0% crit chance and not Crits onto me unless they really try and since less dodge and block, they are e that much easier to defeat. Also the withstanding helps against effects such as slow and ice slowdowns by a huge 27-30% which can really make a difference between a win and a loss.

The only way to easily crit with flawless victory and elemental crit is using Coat proc or Coat skill which explains why it was widely used back in 2.0 , though kind of broken but even now in 3.0 as a not so broken effect, itā€™s useful if you want lots of Crits, elemental Crits and Deadly strikes.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes:
So,I have 14.8% defense,it is 17.575% after gladiator3,and players with 24% crit chance will be 6.425% :scream:
But if he has 42%ļ¼ˆcapped at 24%ļ¼‰ crit chance,the result will still be 6.425% or be 24% ?

@ first. when you face immortal on arena. frustrations comes. until you figured out how to defeat em. and thats the best feeling youā€™ve got after hundreds of hours figuring, experimenting builds, etcā€¦ what a relief. :blush:

2 Likes