The Kraken Build Reveal šŸ£

6 Likes

1 Like

My ā€œLife and death burst rouge buildā€ Waiting on it :six_pointed_star::smiling_imp::star_of_david:

1 Like

I donā€™t think that anyone HAS to reveal their builds here.

Mr.Scooty revealed the immortal build out of the kindness of his heart, and to level the arena.

4 Likes

My builds are on the site already, "Apocalypse ",ā€œChimeraā€ and ā€œ6 deadly sinsā€ with @Golem. All my other builds are immortal hybrids versions of the Chimera and apocalypse and are posted on @Mr_Scooty s immortal build thread where they truly belong

2 Likes

the Arena is so full of Immortals that they canā€™t move around without stepping on each others toes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing the kraken build is extremely high hp, defence etc but little offensive other than something diabolical like insane block and dodge with redirect mythic and stacked reflect damage. Just a guess

1 Like

everyone is going to want their own ā€˜Immortal Buildā€™, and those that donā€™t want to make their own will use or slightly change one that is already made. the Arena is changing in many amazing ways that will get your Toon hurt horribly. :slight_smile: that is if they can keep from stepping on each others toes. :smirk:

1 Like

I like fighting against immortals. You know how dangerous they are because you are one so you have to mess around with everything just to find an edge

1 Like