The Question Thread

You can use quartz but most of the time, it would remove the ed% from the horn if it removes negative and dependant affix as well. 99% of the time it just won’t work.

If you want ed% on a horn, you can find defiant skull or trap and jasper it to horn for warrior. Wd% on a horn you can get by hunting hunger trap at floor 800+ which can be really good.

Thx for the answers, back to farming then :slight_smile:

You can’t use Quartz for Deadly Sin items :unamused:

Oh right. I just realised just now. #facepalm to me.

1 Like

Quick Question: What is the real power of Discordance?

I see people use it for:

• Bow, to give Guided high damage and spam MultiShot.
  • To spam BlinkStrike.
  • Orb.

But why do people use it for Orb? Discordance on Chakram gives Orb 300%/200% = 50% more damage, but the CD of Boomerang is 2sec or so, so you cannot spam it. If you leave it at 200% but you spam it (1sec CD), you do more damage, no (2 Orbs = 400% damage, compared to 300% in 2sec)? And it doesn’t make Boomerang faster either…
Same holds true for Gauntlets, I suppose.

Discordance is basically really powerful (my arena build deals 200k DPS ATM incomplete despite low CD without dmg reduction and with dmg reduction, less dmg but still high DPS).

In my campaign build, my Chakram Discordance reactor build I can spam with 45% reduced CD and deal insane dmg from frozen, Arcanist+ ascendant. It’s very successful despite some handicaps as I can also use relentless , mutilate , dextrous, deadeye. I dealt up to a quintillion dmg already through frozen and I guess I could reach floor 1400 without crushing blow (I will have to find out). can also work with devilpillar idea, shocks, poison, anything.

The orb will have 300% Dmg from chakram. 4 multi attack is usually 3× dmg but with mutilate 20, this means 3.6× more dmg. 300% turns to 1080%. With push the limit this 1080% turns into 1620% dmg per 0.1 seconds (reactor is 1620% every second ). I can also use living force and the all skills affix to boost it as well as possible cosmic power + timewarp or identity set affix. I calculated that I can get more dmg than wizard despite many costs. I had this theory ages ago but I never thought it would be successful and I wanted to try an idea most wouldn’t try due to CD. I can also spam that orb many times.

People also use Discordance for repeated high Dmg blinkstrikes if done correctly which is definitely possible. Discordance was OP with the LOKHO build because it made a single arrow up to 2000% MH dmg or more thanks to skilled, multi attack, guided shot swap even if arrow CD is Equivalent to Guidedshot. Back then, arrow had long range too so easy instant kill, high bleed and fire for back in patch 2.0 (nerfed since 2.1). Also skilled mythic.

Spamming high Dmg twisters is also great with Discordance. You can have twister with primary CD which can be below 1 second, spam it. If you use gauntlet with 150% dmg from blast, twister deal 150%. This turns to 300% with hero points. If you use 4× multi attack, 300% × 3 = 900% dmg twister. 900% dmg per 0.25 secs or less is cool. Then you can add push the limit, cosmic power with timewarp, living force, nything. I could get up to 3000% dmg per 0.25 secs and spam twisters. Op combos. Proc build with Discordance coming.

Flintlocks I could use for Discordance with spamming flintlocks but with much higher dmg (even though multi attack won’t work on ricochet). I could make richocet deal 700% from scatter shot, use skilled mythic as it would still work with richocet with discordance, push the limit. Even cosmic power + timewarp (optional), hero points , etc.

700% dmg richocet. With hero point. That means 1400% richocet. Skilled mythic can increase this to 2100% dmg. One push the limit I could get to 3100% richocet. There is the CD issue but that can be dealt with because scattershot has not too low CD and can be lowered. This means I could make richocet deal so much dmg whilst spamming it . Multi attack and extra attack wouldnt work though so I might not try it as no extra bullets at once but if I successfully build a distordance flintlock build in a weird way, that would be awesome despite no spreads.

1 Like

oO? I thought Multi Attack and Extra Attack Chance don’t work with Orb…

If you use discordance, yes it does. Multi attack can multiply the dmg as it’s now like a primary skill and skill like chakram, blast , any previous primary skills considered specials so multi attack no longer works on them. I know from experience and seeing cronos previous builds.

1 Like

Ahhh okay that’s a killer then with Discordance! I didn’t know that, thank you :blush:!!

Very appreciated, thanks for the long explanation :)!

1 Like

Your welcome. I sure am in love with Discordance and I see why a lot of cronos build were Discordance and many other people’s builds. Looks like I’ll try many possible builds until I can’t do anymore. Not just Discordance but any build.

1 Like

Does anybody know if + to class talents that are not your class give you any benefit? (on pets)

For example + Relentless if you’re not a rogue, + Fusigate if you’re not a warrior and so on?

No they do not :+1:

Dang Thanks.

Hello, how does my character behave in the arena when I’m offline? And if I have other characters like leave my strongest in the arena in the same offline situation

Quick question: Does attack speed affect off-hand primary skill? Cause I read it somewhere that it has a 0.5 cooldown between uses

Attack speed only affects skills without CD. So if you find an OH primary skill without CD (in the damage pages), attack speed would help. But afaik all OH primaries and specials have CDs, as well as all MH specials. Most MH primaries don’t have CDs (Boomerang and Charge are the only ones with CDs).

This is what bugging me the most, why does off-hand weapon has attack speed when most of their skill has 0.5 cooldown

To boost MH primary :wink:

wait really :hushed:, attack speed stat affect your main hand primary even if it’s on off hand?

Exactly. Same holds true for Extra Attack Chance and Multi Attack…

Only way to have Attack Speed boost MH special is with Discordance Mythic ;).

Everything except Weapon Damage % and Weapon Damage + effects both weapons if I’m not forgetting anything.