The Question Thread

Once you become Level 99, your Heroic Exp bar replaces your Exp bar. As to your issue, you probably required an item with the Set Affix “Spell Sword.” This affix changes your attacks to the Wizard’s staff skills.

1 Like

Oh OK. I’m still confused with the affixes an all. Thanks for the help.I never thought about the heroic rxp.

Q1: If you are using a hireling, how do your chars gain exp? I mean if the enemy gives 1k exp when it dies, do both your chars get 500 exp each or 1k each?

Q2: If one of your chars has a total exp bonus of 100% from affixes and/or mythstones while the other char has none, does the 1st one get 100% more exp and the other doesn’t, or do they both get 100% more exp?

1. Does Luck in map or in gear affects converting legends to crystals?

2. Is the luck and gold displayed in the stat page compose of the gear only or gear+difficulty?

What’s the specific difference between Ignore Resist and the Effective mythic?

For example, if Effective mythic changes my poison damage to ice, does the ice damage become DoT like poison was? Will an elemental critical still look like a poison cloud but just be dealing ice damage?

Extra attack chance and multi attack doesnt stack ?

Hi! What are the rarity of weapons for wizards? I saw some green weapons at lvl1 and they are rare I think because people are saying that he has luck on his side. I can’t grasp what are those weapons.

And I am at level 48 at dungeon 52, what do I do from here? Got 500k gold to spend. Thanks!

Green items are eternals. For you to get a level 1 eternal item is a joke. You can’t raise the level of eternals via crystals so it will be a level 1 item forever. The best use for it is to convert it.
The only ranks you should be worried about are l:
Red = legend
Light Blue = crystal legend
Green = eternals
It isn’t in that order of value; eternals can have X2 the stats on them but can’t be modified at all. Crystals will have one affix be amplified to crystal tier and are fully modifiable.
Legends are just normal…

Thanks man! This really helps me! Cheers

Can someone here take their time to look at all 560 replys on question thread and answer as many questions they can?

And just 1 extra monster maximum.

I always was aware of that. I lewrned the hardway when i quartzed an item and I lost an elixir mythstone that I got for free from the developers. There was no mythic on it but it was a catacylsm which was a pain. Oh well, i learned very well from that months ago and never did so again.

1 extra affix slot on a build is nice when you farm :smile:

I just swap it out. I’m too cheap to incorporate it. :sweat_smile:

That is correct sorta. It does reach close to 0 and after 25% of that, it comes up with error number. If your thinking of dq, it would be 0.000000000000001 indefinitely if that were the case or it would be 1 or 0 dmg. In calculator as I said, it will just go error after 25%×0.00000000002 .

what’s ep8?

Mythic 3.

well it’s a lesson learned for the both of us :smiley: can you beieve that i actually quartzed a skyfall with crystal affix(forgot which one) and in the end i was left with the weakest affix. so much rage

Quick question how can i remove a mythic affix ? …

Quartz.