The Question Thread

*1.05 for epiphany (1)

Ilidan, according to your dps formula the chakram below should deal about 4x more dmg than a let’s say dagger with 100k BWD, am I right?

But it’s dealing the same damage. I am confused about the role of BWD in dps calculation.

when you said 4x more damage, where is that based from? you can’t expect me to compare that eternal chakram to a dagger that i don’t even know.

chakram has weapon base damage of 60. base speed of 0
dagger has weapon base damage of 30. base speed of 20

Other than that I can’t compare anything else from the info you provided.

As for the BWD, BWD = weapon base damage + power damage. a BWD of 100k is impossible. power damage is power stat * 25. 299 power is just 7495 damage. don’t confuse the damage written on the weapon(in that chakram’s case 16617-27696) to be the BWD. it is not. the damage written on the weapon already considers the affixes on that weapon.

Well then I was completely on wrong boat. Anyway, thank you for your explanation.

Another question: Does CosmicOrb mythic benefit from wizard’s Orb talent?

If I’m not mistaken, cosmic orb will already be like a lvl 40 orb in terms of damage. So no, it won’t benefit from increasing Orb skill with your heroic points. I think I read that somewhere here in the forums before but I can’t remember exactly.

Cyclone - 300% MH
Bombard - 250% MH
CosmicOrb - 300% MH
RockBlast - 200% MH
Earthquake - 300% MH
Arc - 350% MH
Apocalypse - 300% MH
Vanish - 100% OH
Nova - 250% OH
Enigma - 250% OH

1 Like

i see, thank you.

Will MH/OH Mythics and procs from sets like Ninja add to the bonus of Mayhem?

Assuming that it is the same case as with Master, only affixes with “proc” in the name will be affected.

Too bad if that’s the case. It would have been a very “evil” build. lol

Yeah… Mayhem and Maelstrom will still be very strong together.

Mythic proc like emperyan/nova/bombard etc, count like “proc” for Mayhem and Maelstorm sets?
I mean “For each unique spell proc…” - Bombard count? If yes, will it have +%Proc DMG. Same with Maelstorm.
Also some sets have proc, ie Cerebral Vortex, Periphery, Terrashaper… have same questions :slight_smile:

high probability is only legend affix with “procs” on their names, for more accurate answer, search thread topic: Developer Q&A, ask there, they will reply later on.

Newbie needs help here, shifus…

How is the nadroji set bonus occurs?
I mean, it means to be making the spawns more magic/rare/epic monsters.
I wonder if it occurs when I wear the nadroji bonus, and open the map, and boom, the map affected by the nadroji bonus. And I will change the nadroji bonus gear, with something. Would the monsters which affected by the nadroji bonus still there?

Thx b4

Spawning of enemy’s does not occur when the map starts it happens when you get with in a certain range so I would assume no it needs too be a part of your gear too be affective

How effective is harmony at restoring other resource systems? I’m thinking of using energy for a build but it spams skills pretty heavily too a point where I would normally go negative on energy

How much deadly strike% do you get from a perfect roll of deadly strike crystal affix in arena I don’t wanna enter again until my new builds done and I can’t remember

8%

Thanks <3

Nvm I found out for myself