The Question Thread

So These set affixes like crystalline can be found by luck on legend and eternal Drops? And I need 5 equips with this affix or what do you mean by lvl 5?
Thaanks for your help :slight_smile:

You can find equipment with crystalline on floors 350+ and the difficulty mythic 3 and the poster meant by lvl5 as when the affix is (5) Crystalline which can be obtained by having at least one crystalline item and then a nadroji amulet/ring and or an elixir mythstone
Edit:Luck gives you more chances to get crystalline items at floors 350+

1 Like

That’s it :)!

Your right about the gold find. Same with luck.

Item drops increase item drops such as crystals, weapons,mythstones, armours,legends and hp/mp orbs as well as an increase in gold drops which is good combined with gold find.

Also it goes really good with luck as well item drops does because luck increase rarity of item (possibly increase chances of item being legend drop) and item drops makes more of them drop.

Luck and item drops also extremely good with nadroji, crystalline and eternalized.

Since luck can increase chances for legend drops and item drops increase drops for more chances, luck would go good with these farming sets.

Once a legend drops, immediately these sets take place (also the treasured perk) and increased legend drops means more chance to find eternals, crystal legends and even rare legends thanks to those farming set affixes, luck and item drops.

How does the system determine what element a proc’ed skill will use? I thought if you proc a MH skill like twister, it would inherit the element of your MH weapon and if you proc an OH skill like sentry, it would inherit the element of your OH weapon. But it isn’t working that way when I checked.

Proc skill elements are based entirely on your main hand element unless you have prismatic or ascendant (cannot confirm for sets that will proc a skill) hope that helps :smile:

I have a question…
So, I have one piece of Nadroji (amulet) equipped on my main. My hireling has three pieces of Eternal gear equipped on him. Let’s say in an exaggerated hypothetical…
I run 10 floors, right? My main might get one eternal to drop, whereas my hireling gets like six.
So I guess my question is this: Does eternal attract eternal? Or is my Hireling just that awesome? Lol

I think I might be able to answer this.
I once equipped a pistol that had torrent or some kind of twister proc on it. My body piece has the ascendant perk, giving me prismatic… and the little tornado things would change elements, too. More often, my main element would show up, but every now and then it would change.

No, eternal doesn’t attract eternal. It’s just RNGesus favoring your hireling.

1 Like

does elemental crit damage adds a lot of damage to the final damage calculation? what benefits do we get from these?

Can Elemental Critical happen on elites? I feel like I’ve spammed at some lone epic/legend/mythic enemies for a long time without any poison clouds showing up.

I know they can be damaged by clouds spawned from normal enemies, but I feel like they never spawn when it’s just the elite.

They can be spawned on any enemy but there is at least a 3 second cooldown before you can cause another and if they already have the element on them they have a tendency not too get elementally crited :smile:

It makes it take so long to kill them with a Plagued build and the legend guy spawns after everything else in the map is dead ><

Yeah but it is super important for performance if it wasn’t there what happens with cerebral vortex in arena would happen with poisen clouds and they can already cause lag as it is

Hey guys,

just two quick ones: Generating Block on Warrior converting to Wizard makes the Wizard block right?
Block/Dodge: Is it that if Dodge fails Block will be checked?

:kissing_heart: Mid

1 Like

Block will only ever work on warrior. If you jasper an item with block to another class, the block affix still stays there but using block on other classes just doesn’t work.

2nd point, if a dodge didn’t trigger, there is a chance that block triggers next. High block and dodge is extremely essential for survival as a warrior. 45% block (crystal affix) with bulwark and 50% dodge (30% from crystal affix, 10% from dexterity and 10% dodge that you already have) is very good survival combo.

Block as it says blocks and nullifies an attack, dodge is similar thing but your dodging the attack when got hit by an attack. Both are really good for warrior class. Warrior is one of the best classes in terms of survival on high floor and with high dps.

1 Like

So it goes something like this?

• Enemy attack hits you
    1. Random check, see if dodged.
    2. If dodge fails, random check, see if blocked
    3. If block fails, the hit lands. Use damage reduction to see how hard it hits.

That is right but the 3rd one could go either way, block fail but dodge could hit but next hit could be hit or another block or dodge and so on until u get hit. Not sure but I think block may be able to block dots but I haven’t seen it blocking dots. Dodge I know for sure doesn’t stop dots though.

Test it yourself to see the effects and let me know if you can. Dodge can be got easy from obsidian or crystal legend and same with block from crystal legend or obsidian

It sounds like an op surival combo, especially if your rarley touched and deal extreme dmg, hachimon is a great eg of a build like that (also known as crono gift) and in case they may get hit, stealth to survive for a second if need be.

Pathfinder with dodge is obviously a powerful thing for dmg increase and block goes good with bulwark. For shield builds, block can increase shield dmg too with crush talent.

Hello, I was wondering what is the purpose of the skill stealth. i use it but I dont see anything.

I was wondering… do you get anything good out of buying the gear from the store? Or is it a waste of gold in terms of hoping for a powerful item?