The Question Thread

8%

Thanks <3

Nvm I found out for myself

How does whirling blades function on a chakram is it literally just the same as throwing 2 chakram so will multi attacks and extra attack chances get calculated the same way as a normal chakram throw would

Hey just a quick question about elemental criticals. I was looking at tinkering with a build centred around freeze but it seems enemies can only be frozen once, is this a bug or intended?

Q about buccaneer - Scatter Shot’s DMG increased by +% of your GoldFind on gear.
Let’s say i have Buccaneer(5) - its 125% of GF.
So does it mean that if i have 1000% gold find (wouldn’t it be capped on 650%?) Scatter Shot’s DMG will be increased by 1250% (125% of 1000%), which means 700% Weapon DMG + 700*1250% = 9450% Weapon DMG O_o?

My brain said u calculate without %. If u calculate carefully, that 1250% = 12.5

Guys stop cross-fire xD and give me your thoughts about this question :slight_smile:

Please be civil. :wink:

Lel crossfire. Just wait for the master of formula, Ilidan

Lol I just tell him that he forgot add % when he calculate. About your question, i think bucanneer use gold find on equiped item, basically if u have 1k it will count base if that but for sure gold find used for farm will only 650%

What is cap for elemental crit? In main stat menu it doesn’t show any cap, in detailed one it shows 40, so which is the one?

@NORD Its 40%… Although with epiphany you can increase it
Also, your my first @ ive used :wink: :joy:

Help me understand how Rage calculated.
Here is numbers:

1. Without Rage(5) i have 222.2% Crit DMG and 40% Crit Chance
  2. With Rage(5) i have 333.3% Crit DMG
    Description on Rage tells - Adds Crit DMG by +62.5% of your Crit Chance. In my opinion math with Rage(5) should be:
    222.2% + 222.2% * (40 * 62.5%) = 277,75%

When you change gear to add Rage, does the new gear have crit chance, crit damage, the natures Death or Strength, or the talent Sharpened?

@koxx i am not sure, but yeah i think that would be the case. the problem is that would pretty much eat up most of your crystal affixes. i was actually toying with the idea for a rogue ascension leveling build like that using adventure mythic for extra exp from gold :smiley:

You should avoid adventure mythic for levelling I was trying too use it as well but it’s a dud you can get the same amount of XP from 3 basic enemy’s witb out an xp shrine as you would get from a whole 1000000 gold map it ends up being way more useful too put something like empyreon instead hope this can save people some trouble :smile:

why dont you only equip the ring when you activate a summon shrine?

we’re talking about adventure mythic on amulet. not hunter mythic on ring :stuck_out_tongue: