The Question Thread

No, Movement speed (The affix) has a cap of 50%. The 100% cap applies to everything.

@JesusSaves:
You get 25% per second of continuous attack (If you do not continuously attack, the chance decreases). Probability does not care if something happened. No matter how many coins you flip, each coin will always have a 50% chance of being head or tails independent of the other coin flips. There is no such thing as a “cooldown” on probability and procs do not have any CD. Everytime you attack, you get a chance to trigger a Proc depending on its AS (Attacks per second).

Does anybody know if nadroji dependent affix(+ 100%enemy rarity) increases enslaver spawn chance?

No, only magic and rare enemies.

Got it thank you, this definitely raises another question though because all of the procs don’t seem to trigger 25% of the time. To use my last example,

I have 25% Time Warp proc affix equipped, and Ricochet for my pistol is doing 8.8 Atks per Second, according to the stats page.

So now I am continuously firing, but it’s not until around the 30 - 80th shot that Time Warp procs. but shouldn’t every bullet that I fire have that 25% chance to activate TW? And since I’m firing 8.8 bullets per sec, it seems to be (maybe I’m wrong though?) that I should pretty much have a Time Warp around me all the time. Instead I’m finding longgg durations between activations (I realize that TW needs to fizzle before activating again). This is the same with all procs that I try. If I equip, say, Coat Weapon proc, I find the same issue. I only hear the coat proc activating like once every ~50 shots… So I’m just wondering what I’m not understanding about this :disappointed_relieved:

Procs activate per second. Not per hit so not all bullets will have chance to trigger it. This means, each second you got 25% chance to trigger timewarp. Best to increase proc chance when using primary skills. If you use special skills though, proc chance generally increases. 60% meteor proc is 100% meteor proc if you spam shatter on aftermath (4+). 20% meteor proc is like 2/6 chance or 33.3% aka 1/3 to proc it if you use shatter for eg. Not sure if spamming orb gives 100% proc chance to trigger a proc at 60%. If its like that, well ok.

I think on primary skills, 25% means actual 25% chance per second but on special skills, it means 2.5/6 chance to trigger a proc aka 41.6% to trigger a proc. Thats almost close to doubling a proc chance. It also depenes on attack speed/ reduced cooldown but yea.

Gotcha… This makes sense to what I’ve been seeing then. :smile: thank you my friends

1 Like

Sorry to push this Clogon, but I have a 2 part question.

does this mean, then, that if I’m wearing Nadroji set, I will also have a higher chance of finding items like Loop of Epiphany and other harder-to-find Legendaries?

Secondly, so all - or just some - of our farming stats are nullified above floor 800 because of that bug?

What floor 800 bug?

This one @Msiiek

There is another one where you get a lot less stuff if you are above floor 200 but it’s not as bad as floor 800 bug where all id affixes are gone.

Also, using nadroji does increase chances of finding legends like epiphany . I know from experience lol and I’m glad :slight_smile: . Imagine getting epiphany gears commonly like satyrs spirit lol. That would kill some challenge.

1 Like

Anyone have a good insolence farming strategy? I’ve been trying to get one for my Mage for a few days now. No luck yet

try using wizard main or hireling … usually insolence has greater drop % on wiz class very low on other class almost non

hi i have a question …
does brutality warrior talent … which inc dmg taken of bleeding enimies.
if my hireling got brutality will the dmg of my main inc when opponent is bleeding?

Lower attack per second skills tend to cast more proc skills.

for example.

Meteor has a .4 attack per second vs Ricochet with 6.6 attack per second
Both have 25% time warp proc (or any proc)

Meteor skill - 25%/.4 = 62.5% chance for time warp to proc
Ricochet skill - 25%/6.6 = 3.78% chance for time warp to proc

This is why proc skills tend to trigger on those special skills which has very low attack per second compare to some primary skills which has very fast attack per second

And proc works better on builds with special skill spam (for ex. shatter for aftermath)

3 Likes

Makes more sense :slight_smile: .

Finally got around to testing Floor 200 :stuck_out_tongue: again all maps had 130%+ Pack Size and I used Eternallized, Crystalline and Nadroji sets, plus max Gold Find, Item Find and Luck.

Loot from 12x Floor 200 runs:

0 Ultra Rare / Generally kept Legendaries
3 Eternal Legendaries
4 Crystal Legendaries
6 Super Rare Crystals + ^ 7 from Converting those Legendaries = 13
0 Super Rare Mythstones
51m gold = 4.25m average per floor (includes gold earned from selling unused loot w/ Dealer perk)

This time the only difference was that I had Nadroji Set Bonus equipped as well (+100% Enemy Rarity), which probably made a big difference in gold find in particular :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How is exlosiv stacking ?
How ll 400% on 2 pieces calculate ?
1.)800%Dmg with 5% chance
2.)800%Dmg with 10% chance
3.)400%Dmg woth 10% chance

Tizzu the 5% proc chance stays the same, but the damage increases accordingly, so the correct answer is 1.) 5% chance 800% dmg with 2x Explosive stacked

1 Like

Ty @JesusSaves it also says per attack so if i have 5atk/s i still have the 5% chance on all 5 attacks right ?

Yeah I believe so, and I don’t believe there’s a Cooldown between explosions either :smile: