The Question Thread

If you use poison, toxic is given. If it switches ice, nothing happens unless you use 30% elemental crit legendary affix or wizardry 20.

If you do have 30% elemental crit when poison switches to ice, your ice attack has chance to freeze. I don’t know but I think ice cage gets taken off with poison cloud.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

K thanks… and poop. Going to have to swap out toxic once I get some more rubies.

Quick question what would add the highest DPS:

item Raknarok:
100%WD
Momentum
20%ED DMG
5000WD
5000ED
+50% weapon dmg mythstone

so should i remove the ED DMG for deadly strike crystal and the ED% for glasscanon or something like that ?
Is it worth to keep the 50%DMG mythstone or should i use a Elemental crit affix or push the limit ?

OFF-TOPIC
In the wiki and emmans info thread regeneration is not rollable i though i saw it last time i rolled and Ruby so lets get to the point … is it rollable or not ?

I’d go with

100%WD
Momentum
(any crystal affix that fits ur build)
(mythic or 10,000 HP) or anything that fits the build
5000WD
5000ED

regeneration is via drop only

I dont want a myth on it im running an ED% build thats why i want to change from my mainhand ED% zo Wd% so i should use push the limits and glasscanon or just push the limits and leep the 50% mythstone ?

glasscannon or 100% elem crit would be nice

Well i now got
Momentum
50% dmg mythstone (which i consider to remove for 100%Frostbiting)
100%WP DMG
5000WD
50%glasscanon
30% deadly strike

should i remove the 50% DMG or are they affecting the dmg output more then a Push the limits or ED% crit DMG (frostbiting/Blight)

Push the limit would defenetively boost the damage by a lot but its not rollable so you have to use a masochists edge.
Edit: dont know if it can be turned into chakram by jaspering from war/wiz

Hwo was the 2nd thing like glasscanon was claaed (rollable)
?

It is also really good like push the limit but it has different effect. It’s a nice alternative to push the limit, especially when push the limit stops you casting skills. Rollable is good too.

wait in the wiki Affixes | DungeonQuest Wiki | Fandom push the limit is marked rollable …

Then wiki lies :stuck_out_tongue: You can only roll glasscannon, not barbarian or push the limit. Don’t waste rubies trying roll them. Also you can’t roll affixes like “all stats/skills/talents” etc. All of them are only obtainable by looting items that have them.

1 Like

And there goes the “free” DMG spike :cry:
wiki should be updated stun immune etc. isnt updated too :confused:

@Msiiek ty for the warning :smiley:

It depends on the element of your weapon. Prismatic/acendent changes the attack’s element after bonuses like ED, and elemental crit. If you have a poison weapon with toxic, then it can freeze if prismatic/ascendent changes the element.

Legendary elemental crit chance affects all weapons equally.

Epic elemental crit chance only affects weapons of the same element.

On this note, if toxic said :
“Gives poison weapons a chance to elemental crit”

Would it help clarify the interation between these effects?

Also don’t hesitate to point out my errors too! I like to learn from my mistakes.

Edit:
The CC’s can only be removed via Dispel. Applying a different debuff will not overwrite the old but there will be animation and effect overwrites. IE if a Fozen enemy gets Blinded, they will leave their ice cage and run arround aimlessly but will still take bonus damage from Frostbite.

2 Likes

The wiki is sadlly wrong. Someone neds to update it (anyonewith spare time please do so!)

That is what I said but I didn’t say it clearly enough. Thanks for the reply. Also thanks for correcting me.

Cool. I forgot what CC means though but I know what it actually is?

@Clogon , I tried to edit the wikia but it doesn’t let me. I wanted to help. I heard that @Dieter was in charge of the wikia or was it someone else? I’m gonna make it my mission of being allowed, to make the wikia correct for a while.

1 Like

Does Time Warp cancel out Thorns?

Nope

What does Time Warp do then?

And, which floor would I be able to find Epiphany set items? Would Amethyst crystal give this set?