The Question Thread

Right, that makes sense. :smiley:

How do we use Emerald btw? It says improves item quality by 1% and i’ve tried using on numerous items, nothing changed lol

edit: Nevermind, after searching awhile I found it.
I can’t believe I never noticed the “Quality” line on an item all this time.

the higher % of quality the higher the chance you get a perfect stat … and for weps it boost dmg and for armors basically boost armor too

Blood Magic override everythang, qurl.

so u better choose the best resource system u prefer out of them all since u can only use 1 of them .

Does anyone know…

If you have Bloodmagic Mythic And Bloodmagic Set on your gear, will you gain twice as much % damage bonus from your missing health? So increased DMG of your missing HP by 80% + 80% =160%?

No they are exactly the same.

@JesusSaves i suggest if u really want dmg try using energy mythic useful and great dmg boost

Does Main Hand Mythics can be considered as a proc skill? (thinking if it will add up for Mayhem)

or let me rephrase…

Will MH mythics add +%dmg as proc for Mayhem affix

Yes MH and OH mythics are procs. As part of the upcoming update, A LOT of text changes are coming to help identify these kind of things.

3 Likes

Great! thanks!

I currently have about 10 enternal maps now my question is when and with what boost should i use them ?
:smiley: And should i prepare the enslaver quest to 99% so 1 enslaver would be enough ? :neutral_face:

Maybe with crystal/mythstone rarity boost and maybe item rarity and monster spawn, when completing mythic/enslaver feat.

With monster spawn you will have 100% pack size in stats (300% is max if a map has 100% packsize).

How does harmony work with bloodmagic?

it wont work bm

A really beginner question :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

By definition, how much bonus damage does a Critical Strike do without any (0) additional Crit DMG?

150% or 200% of normal attack.

I don’t know too.

1 Like

200%

3 Likes

I had thought it was 250%.

Anyhow, if I have 23% toxic and 60% atk spd, what would be the best combination for special skill and mythic?

Whirlwind + Cyclone or Knightscharge + Bombard?

edit: Sorry @Dust, didn’t mean to reply to your 2 week old post lol

1 Like

Good evening everyone, i have a quick question. I was reading the Crystal Crafting Restrictions thread and I thought of a question.

For the Class exclusive set affixes, for example Battle Mage, does the item have to be a wizard item, or can a Wizard roll the affix on a say…rogue item? Or does it have to be both, a Wizard rolling it on a wizard item…or can it be…the complete opposite where any class can roll it, but it has to be on a Wizard item?

Thank you very much for reading, and have a wonderful night!

Any class can role it but it has too be on the item for the designated class if you jasper it afterwards too a new class you keep the same affix though :smile: :+1: