The Question Thread

Yup warrior insolence is how they did it :smile: :+1:

Hmm, this is a puzzle, what about aftermath gauntlet with ED legend affix? Since Aftermath is Wizard affix, i definitely checked the codex for wizard a few times heh

Mutiny modified with amythest :+1:

Wait for the Aftermath and the Cosmic Power, in the Crystal Crafting Restrictions thread, i thought that you cannot use crystal to get those affixes? Heh I am pretty confused now, i think the list should of been what affixes you can get with the crystals instead heh.

No the thing is just that some can only be applied too items of a specific class is all :smile:

Yeah heh…I am about to craft my first item ever,

Going to first level it to 100 and then 25 quality it, and then remove the 2 legends and then add 2 sockets with Zircon and then make Harmony Mythic, what do you think? Should I really craft it or…try to save up for quest mythstones and try to craft some leveling gear and get ascensions before attempting to craft? I have lots to do… I am only at my first ascension at level 88 heh…at floor 240ish. So my main question is really what to do, I want to be efficient and waste less time.

What you should do is whatever is the most fun course of action too you if that is min maxing too get as far as possible as quick as possible the best way too do that is with an item farming build and then an XP farming one once you have the resources too spare

So don’t try ascending yet for the ascensions? I was thinking of maybe getting a second ascension for the Forunate perk, but i’m not sure yet, because it is really hard to level heh

What perk do you have right now? we should continue this in PMs too keep the clutter down

I have another question, how do you counter thorns? I just encountered a legendary boss, and i restated and reheroskilled a few times, heh wasted so much gold, but ended by dying lots of times, i almost killed it too. But how do you guys counter thorns?

And also have one more question, is there a way to lock items so that it cant be sold/converted?

My build has 100% dodge because of permastealth and gets a pretty nice damage boost from thorns because of defiant

Hmm, are there any other way, I am beginning to get unlucky and have lots of mobs that have thorn as affix heh. It is kind of driving me insane!

also just reached 250th floor:

How do i do any difficulty now other than converting the maps from level 200? Because i was able to do that before 250th floor ;o

Well ranged attacks work decent against thorns epecially if you add some hp on hit

I am a wizard heh, i used hp on hit, except that it spams 2.5k thorn damage each hit on me heh…it is amazing!

I used a poison ricochet rouge when i started and i didnt have problems with thorns because it usually killed them before someone could hit me

Yeah, the best counter is most likely high damage spikes, instead of dot, because all my damage is dot and each dot tick is thorn damage haha, when i spam my dot attacks it just spams me 2.5k’s off my hp and my whole 100k hp is gone in literally seconds from my minions/skull shield attacks/skulldraga attacks/twister/twister procs/storm procs/poison cloud dots/torrent procs and then i just die because of my low damage :frowning: One of the rounds took like 40 minutes because i was slowly killing it(the legendary boss), and it had only like less than 5 seconds of hp left and i messed up because i got excited…and died haha, i was so mad, i just gave up because i was already at like 400k gold per death or something. Right now, i added Harmony and Equivalence to my equipment and my survival has improved alot(with mana shield when i fight a boss with thorn).
Oh yeah my previous question, is there a way to lock items so that it cant be sold/converted?

Harmony and equivalence are so good for survival, my farming wizard is also using them with barely over 100k hp and mp with manashield and survives floor 750 m3 more consistent than my hireling with permastealth

Its always asked twice for legendary items

Hmm i mean in some videos, i saw items had a lock icon, or was that an old feature that is now removed?

The feature’s still there, just the lock icon was removed as far as I know.