The Question Thread

They should re-add it heh, it looks more secured for me :>

So I am abit confused now for some reason, what are disabled on hirelings, like what does Hirelings have not that mains will have? Like heroic skills will work for both hirelings and mains, what about talents?Natures?

1. Does stealth work on pvp?
  2. x2 movespeed or x2sprint proc for rogue?

@judx ya stealth work (hero skill does not apply to pvp) so stealth last only for 1sec. in pvp.

2-3x 15%ms for all class is good specially w/ momentum set affix. never try sprint proc build on rogue either pvp/pve try test it ur self.

Thanks thanks.

[quote=“Clogon, post:1191, topic:2345”]AS does not reduce CD so neither.
[/quote]

It may not reduce cd, but when testing (Eternal) Nightsong or Wildhide, torrent procs very often despite my 10% CD when just spamming whirlwind. However, I also have +4 ETA & 2 MA.

Does high extra/multi attacks and max AS somehow bypass CD due to more frequent extra attacks?

I do not understand you. Your conclusions don’t make any sense to me.

DPS = Damage per second = Damage/(time it took to do said Damage). ASpd does absolutely nothing to increase the number of times you can use Whirlwind per second. It does nothing to increase the Hit Frequency of Whirlwind. It does nothing to increase Proc rate. It does nothing to increase Damage. Why then do you think it increases DPS?

Why are Multi and Extra Attacks suddenly involved in this? I don’t even understand why you are mentionning Procs all of a sudden when we were talking about ASpd + Whirlwind. Your extra mentions have nothing to do with the original topic.

On to your latter questions:
Please carefully inspect the description of Procs, they are a Chance/Time.

Also as stated in their description, Multi and Extra Attacks are special effects given to your normal attacks. What makes you think they affect Procs in anyway shape or form? Do Multi and Extra Attacks cause more Multi/Extra Attacks creating an infinite series of attacks killing everything in sight? No.

Are the descriptions flawed? If so please help us prevent further misunderstandings.

1 Like

Have a question about timewarp(oh skill):
what projectiles are affected by the bonus dmg?
those which hit enemies IN the area?those who are shot within the area or any projectiles that pass the area?

The list of projectiles are:
Bolt ( Barrage, Comet, Pierce )
Orb
Rock Blast
Thrown Weapon
Hatchet
Bullet
Arrow
Chakram.

I’m sure all of these will be effected by timewarp. Also rockblast and cosmic orb count as projectile.

All of them can get x1.5 (+50%)more dmg and the +50% dmg stays even if it leaves the timewarp .

For cosmic power set. How you calculate timewarp and cosmic power is 1.5 ×1.6 = x2.4 dmg to projectiles (in other words, your projectiles will deal 240% more dmg with timewarp and cosmic power combined.

1. Here’s a question that has been bothering me for a while. Why does timewarp have 100% oh weapon dmg even though it doesn’t even damage at all. I know it does give the projectiles 50% more dmg and I think timewarp only buffs and slows enemies projectiles (melee too with a wizard talent). I just don’t get why timewarp has 100% oh dmg in the first place. Also changing element of timewarp seems to have no purpose because it doesn’t even place dot since it doesn’t seem to dmg.

2. I can’t really tell but are mythic enemies immune to elemental criticals. I think they aren’t but I might be wrong. Worm enemies I know for sure are immune to paralyse though.

you dont really answered my question :smiley:

i think he answered it. all enemies hit inside or outside the timewarp

or maybe the thing that you want to clear out is that whether the skills casted only within the timewarp
or even the skills casted outside the timewarp as long as it passes the timewarp may be affected by the bonuses

1 Like
  1. Manashield does DMG based on OH. Also Cosmic Power set tends to have Mirror Image Proc.

2. They are immune to Freeze and Stun IIRC.

1 Like
  1. I get that mana shield does OH dmg but I don’t see how timewarp actually damages though. Oh well, the buff from timewarp is really cool and it seems to be enough.

2. Oh thanks for the answer. Immune to frozen and stun means shock and ice don’t do elemental crit to mythic enemies then.

Idk… it may just mean they are immune to the elemental Crit proc/stun and not the damage. Otherwise elemental based builds like GG would be very ineffective.

I do not understand what you are talking about. Mana Shields (the weapon) has WD% because they are an OH weapon which ManaShield (the skill) uses for damage. All skills require a “basis” even if they don’t do damage. TimeWarp’s stat page will so OH DMG because it is an OH spell just like how Stealth and CoatWeapon show OH DMG dispite being weapons.

Please clarify what you are asking.

As I stated, they are immune to Stun and Frozen. This has nothing to do with Ele Crits. If you have Empyrean, it will still trigger normally with Ice weapons dispite the immunity. On the other hand, Frostbite will be useless because they cannot be frozen.

1 Like

That’s what I got from your previous reply. Although I hadn’t considered frostbite, thanks for the elaboration. On that note, since it wasn’t mentioned specifically, what about poison cloud/burning (fire)? Is it treated the same as frozen/stun, or it is simply considered more damage and not an elemental proc?

I guess high voltage would also be useless to mythic enemies then.

I also had this assumption that 600% high voltage the hirling gives will effect main. That means when enemy shocked by hirling, I assumed the main would gain 600% more dmg if it attacks the shocked enemies that hirling attacked but I think it’s too good to be true.

Edit: A mythic enemy can be stunned according to my experience but the only mythic enemy not effected is mythic malium spawn (shock worm).

Again, there is nothing special aside from being immune to Stun and Freeze.

I forgot to mention that they require the “cannot be stunned” affix. Also, just like everything else they become immune to CC automatically as the battle rages on.

1 Like

Quickie.

Can i have both red and cyan hpregen affixes in one item? Tia

nope