The Question Thread

does zeolotry pass the caps/limit of movespeed and attackspeed? @Clogon

Did you read the new discription of Zealotry? The latest description clarifies that it does not increase the Attack Speed nor the Movement Speed Affixes.

Sadly there was not enough time to put what is considered a projectile in the Dictionary but all the skill descriptions have been updated so that anything that is fired, shot or thrown are projectiles.

AoE effects either mentions the word AoE or Explosion.

Piercing effects will mention it too.

1 Like

If i create an account do need to be online to save progress?

Yes, you need to have internet access in order to upload your game data to the DQ Cloud.

Dat sux cuz i play alot during offline mode. Rarely get to play online

yes i have read it. “Equipping hammers +APS and +MS by %5 per rank, equipping shields +dmg by %5 per rank” so where is the

barbarian affix

i dont see the effect of it. i have a masochist edge. it costs the same amount of mana. i thought it would cost +43.6% of the total mana accdg to the description.

also i think i found a bug on the wisdom nature
the codex say 10% resource cost, the all stat page say 2.5%, and the offense stat page drops my 858 mana cost to 815.6 which is 5% resource cost. Now that is very weird if you ask me.

@kevs barbarian 46% should halve ur mana as well as inc ur dmg by 46% but i think the reduction is not applied on mana raw value in stat page if u use energy/fury resourse system.

wisdom = 2.5 resource cost. 10% would be OP it would be equal to legend affix resourse cost lel. maybe just mistake in codex (bug)

Skullshield

What is their base attackspeed? Feels like 1 per second. The aps on equipment refers to the shield cooldown, not skull speed
Are they aaffected by increase aspd, multiattacks?
How much dmg reduction will u get with 3x lvl40 skulls? Does it add up?

ya if u inc ur atksped it inc attacksped of ur skulshield too.

No I meant your progress gets saved on your phone. But you can back up your data by uploading your game data to the DQ Cloud. As long as you don’t delete the game data, your game progress(game data) is safe on your phone. You can play offline mode all you want and it will be saved on your phone. Just that if you have to be super safe and in the event you suddenly lose your phone or your game data got deleted, you can redownload your game data on the same phone or another phone.

APS and MS are not Attack Speed and Movement Speed affixes.

As stated in the Dictionary, APS = Attacks per second. There is no entry for MS yet/we have not decided on its meaning but as you can see from the discription of the movement speed affix, they are not the same thing.

Increasing your attack speed will increase the number of attacks per second but increasing the number of attacks per second does not mean you are increasing attack speed.

Edit:
For consistency sakes we might just change MS to MPS, which would be movement per second. If you guys have any suggestions, tell us! For a real life analogy, increasing Movement speed is like increasing the number of steps you can take within a second. MS on the other hand is the distance that each step covers.

1 Like

All summons have their own APS which is 1s. Increasing the APS of your skills will not increase the APS of your summons. However, they will inherit your ASpd increase.

For example, Comet has a normal APS of 1.5 (1.5 attacks per second) and increasing it will not affect your summons. However, increasing ASpd will increase the APS of your Comet and the APS of your summons!

I am pretty sure it is the same for Movememt Speed and MS. If you increase your MS, it will not affect your summons. But if you increase Movement Speed, then your summons will benifit as well. I will have to confirm this later.

Edit:
Summons inherit stats only no special effects.

Push the limit is the one that affects skill cost. Barbarian affects your total Resource pool. If you use Bloodmagic it will reduce your HP instead of MP. If you use EN or Fury, it will reduce those. Becareful if you do use it with EN or Fury! For example Fury’s Special costs 50% of your Fury pool. This means that 50% Barbarian will make Fury’s Special take away the entire remainding pool to cast!

Also thanks for finding the description error for the nature!

Ahh.

I misread barbarian. I thought it will consume 50% of ur resource pool per cast

@Clogon @Griffin012 i got a questions im just confuse what is the difference between armor and resist.

1. does armor reduce dmg of normal attacks and physical atks? and resist on the otherhand reduce dmg taken from spells and elemental?
  2. hmm or armor and resist works the same? (resist+armors = dmg reduc to all dmg)
  3. i read it somewhere that ignore resist not needed in arena since chars der got no resist. what if i use all resist affix will it be useless in arena?

Armour and resists function essentially the exact same way and ignore resists simply does not affect players it has an updated discription on the latest patch resists do work in arena :smile:

1 Like

What is the chance of projectile redirect of living force set?
What is block ? Whrre to get?
Can i have +2 set leg affix and +2 set mythstone on an item?
What other source of ignore resist other than wildhide legend? Alternatives to ignore resist?
Where can i farm legend affix crystal? Where to farm ellexer mythstone?

1. u mean pierce chance of projectile upon using living force is 100%
  2. block% affix can be roll from topaz(15%)obsidian(45%) on OH weps only. but u can get block affix on some item w/ block affix already like inferno helm, der also a mh wep spear that has block affix and der armor of warrior too that has block affix.
    3.yes
    4.ignore resist can be rolled using ruby affix or u can farm legend items w/ignore resist affix already.
    5.alternative to ignore resist is getting weaken 100-200% and also effective mythic ring.
  3. legend affixes can be rolled using ruby it drop from mobs(slim chance use) faster way to farm ultra rare legend crystal is by converting legend/eternal/crystal items.
  4. as for elixir i dont know wer is the floor it starts to drop but i got 1 from floor 200 b4 and the others drop from high floors. fastest way to have elixir (if u dont have luck on drops)is to do the feat 500x use myth. salavage/convert all lower grade myth(low fee) then u will be rewarded by rare myth just
    repeat the process then convert the raregrade to higher lvl until it became elixir. or 2nd choice u can try ur luck on shop sometimes the shop is selling rare grade myth but pricey and also got slim chance getting very high grade myth @kevs926