The Question Thread

Cerebral vortex: 25% cast torrent when enime hit you…so this is a proc? And cerebral vortex + maelchom ?..Tks
Sr, my bad enlish

ya its a proc skill when u got hit 25% chance to spwn torrent in ur attacker place. it will also be affected but mealstorm affix boost dmg to proc skills

1 Like

all that will trigger automatically is proc :smile:

Is there already a “Rate my build” thread?
Anyways just want to know suggestions how to inc damage more. Tia.
(credits to fruitloot build author)

Some even a lot of affixes does not work as it used to.

Remedy- change to blind side. You don’t need it because of that 100% glasscannon and base hp only healing.
Deadeye, change to razored, bleeds increses dmg even doubles. You already have that crystal deadly strike.
Remove santuary in pve. It wont save you.
Put some flat damages.

I would like to ask

1. which floor is the minimum to get nadroji gears? Been farming on floor 100 M3 (data from spreadsheet) for days but no luck in finding. Is there any easier way to get them?
  2. been reading the forums and saw most guides thay post their eqs usually have different set affixs which seem impossible for me atm as a new player. is there any way to farm them or its a usage of crystal?
    Eg getting (5)aftermath and (5)adventure on seperate gears. But im only getting (5)afternath after wearing 5 different eq of aftermath.

Thanks in advance (:

Any powerful creatures can drop it. Epic mobs, etc.
Keep farming. I’ve only gotten a handful in my farming adventures.

To obtain that many ranks on your sets, you need to use the affix from the item that you are farming (All Sets +2) that can be obtained through the Amulet and Ring of Nadroji or the final Mythstone, Elixir.
You can apply new set affixes (the green ones) using the Amethyst Crystal, which is the second to last crystal.

Nadroji jewels is on floor101+ epic enemy. Nadroji armor is floor 201+ epic enemy

Thanks for the quick answer! For epic monsters to get the gears, Do the difficulty of the level affects ? Like the gear only drops on M3 or any kind of epic monsters have a chance for it to drop ?

Check your in game codex to be sure, but I believe all Nadroji gear, despite the floor difference, requires at least Epic difficulty.

I did for the jewels. It says found from powerful enemies, past floor 100. It did not specify any difficulty required and the explaination is very vague .

Ps: is it possible to get nadroji eqs via other means like golden chests?

Hey guys n gals! If I have the same item set affix on two items within my gear, is this a waste? Chest and helm both have ‘reactor’ on.

Ty Disco

The problem is you farm floor 100, you need floor 101. You also need it to drop from orange, red or purple monster only

For me, it’s a waste especially if you have +4 Set affix.

1 Like

I’m not really replying to you sir individually but I just can’t get to the bottom of this thread that is why I just had to click reply to one of your post.

So my question is not only for @chronos1234 but for everyone who will be able to read this.

What does Enemy Rarity mean? What are the benefits of high Enemy Rarity percentage?

Not totally. Having two Reactor sets +4 set affix will increase further the damage of the arc from Reactor. But is highly unrecommended.

Since this is the question thread, I’d like to ask if you have another sneak peak at what’s coming to DQ? :sweat_smile:

I don’t know why you put 20 hero points for Bomb and Coat Weapon but I think if you give those points to other skills that you actually use/need, I think it will help increase your damage.

Another question. Since Mayhem affix increases damage depending on how many procs you can trigger, do procs from Mythics skills and Set affixes like Terrashaper count???

Whoever has XP mythstone(s) on gear will have XP boost. So if your main has it and your hireling don’t, your main levels faster. Vice-versa.

Better give them both XP gains if you wish to make them both level faster.

1 Like