The Question Thread

So if I have both Nadroji’s Crown and Armor will that give me +200% enemy rarity???

Yes! :smile:

EXPOSED mythic:+50% dmg on pierced enemy

how to apply a pierced debuff on enemies, what does the debuff look like?
ex: ice debuff looks like blue

@kevs926 expose apply if u pierce enemy w/projectile atks (such guidedshot, pierce, orb, throwsword, toss and etc any projectile that pierce through enemy)

using living force give 100% pierce chance on all ur projectile atk

ex. comet (it doesnt have any piercing effect but if u use living force it will pierce through enemies in location until it reach its max range and return to you)

using living force though kinda reduce the max distance of projectile wil reach.

adding zenith on armor give u 50%pierce chance.

der is no animation yet indicating pierce debuf.

The animation is the projectile going through the enemy. XD

3 Likes

Hello, question about Sets with skills.
Whenever I get the Scoundrel and Spell Sword, Spell Sword prevails on being the MH skills. Don’t want Meteor since it’s too laggy. How can I have the Scoundrel instead? I’ve tried equipping Scoundrel last but it’s not working. Tried two Scoundrel items too and it’s not working.
Help please T_T
Thank you!

You probably have to use scoundrel only. If spell sword is for mana/resists, you can change it to some other mana buffing set. Cerebral vortex for example.

It will always go Battlemage>Spellsword>Scoundrel.

I’m using a all eternal build and only have the Spell Sword item for mana buffing hehe

Can we make it, the final piece worn will prevail? I like Scoundrel better :3 Spell Sword is not playable for me because of lag :stuck_out_tongue:

Quick.
What happens when under bleed? Pierced?

@judx when u bleed (ur hp take dmg from bleeding dmg) not sure bout the duration and dmg

bleed deals (100%mh/tick) duration 10sec. (someone correct me if im wrong).

when pierce nothing special. the projectile thrown at the target will pass through the enemu when pierce until it reach its max distance skil travel.

It is 100% of the attacks DMG but it can be from MH or OH attack. It’s actually 100% per second for 10 seconds. That means 1000% total bleed DMG in 10 seconds duration.

Inferno though makes it even more faster DMG. Instead of 100% of the MH or OH attack DMG at 1 sec, it’s at 0.5 seconds. In 1 second, it would be 200% DMG. In 4 second duration, bleed would deal 800% DMG altogether (thx to inferno speed).

Bleed is indeed powerful if used correctly.

Correct. With bleed, that means each enemy will be bleeding the DMG of the attack.
For eg: If [insert piercing attack here] dealt 100M DMG, that means each enemy that has been pierced by the attack will have lost 100M HP and with bleed, the bleed takes off 100M HP so 200M hp taken off altogether. Ofc, with crit, deadly strike and crushing blow, the result can be higher DMG.

Can I inflect stun, bleed, blind, pierce at the same time?

have a quick question which im confused abt.

are we able to remove powerful affix after we add them in? the ones in blue.
Because i added one but tried to remove and it didnt allow me to. is there any way to remove the blue affix/rerolling a new blue affix ?

@judx. ya you can apply bleed pierce stun or blind at the same time.(im not sure if blind and stun can overide).

@Somebodyelse u can remove crystal affix w/ quartz(though u will most likely remove other affixes too since it remove random number of affix.
u can reroll cystal affix using diamond.

You can’t remove the crystal affixes with kyanite. The only way you can remove it is using quartz but it can be risky if you got affixes on the gear such as ED%, push the limit, cerebral vortex or any other affix that cannot be added through crystals.

Pvp Eternal chests.

I’ve won 2 eternal chests only to open them up and get legendary items. They were both trophies. This is disappointing considering eternal chest is pretty rare. Is this a bug, or intended?

This is intended when it comes too trophies eternal trophies can only be obtained while you are in eternal league :smile:

Is defiant still a must for pvp?