The Question Thread

1 nope the only crystal that cares about your level is peridot so make sure to use them when you are level 50+
2 nope
3 this is because mob density is greater before level 201 which is a bug but the cause of it hasn’t been tracked down yet
Hope that helps :smile:

1 Like

Is this taunt from nowhere a bug?

I’ve seen these as well. Sometimes it’s other skills but it seems like if their summons use a skill or a totem it shows up blank. Or at least that’s what I’ve gathered so far

And can someone tell me how can this guy be top1 with only 3k HP?

The last toon you play with on BA is the one used as AI opponent. Doesn’t mean he used same toon to get to #1 E1 :wink:

1 Like

Yeah and why are you hitting me with taunt since you don’t have that skill, LOL! Maybe Cuong infected your toon.

BTW, Cuong’s Rogue taunt reminds me of the Galaga tractor beam. She puuuuulls you into her enigma damage. Pretty clever.

Yes, I don’t have that skill. Maybe you are hitting yourself with your taunt?

Also Grininja’s second toon is farming warrior, you can look up his affixes while he is in top3. I think he got to top1 with the rogue I was fighting against. Still have no clue how. Maybe I’ll let him do some damage to me next time lol :smile:

So are you beating Cuong now head-to-head with Carolin?! Cuong is Rogue “Ahihi”. Best AI control that I’ve faced.

B-Five-Two has no taunt. She just flashes some leg & stuns…

BTW I am horrible with AI control so have fun destroying her :grin:

Cuong isn’t anymore in division 1, so I think he has been banned.

If you are interested I could send you a recording of a match against your toon so you can see how well it fights.

There are 2 Cuong toons. 1 was deleted yesterday morning. The other “Ahihi” I fought with last night. I haven’t checked rankings today so maybe Ahihi was deleted too.

TY 4 the offer. I’ll pass for now. Once they give the AI control test dummy more HP I’ll figure it out.

A toon can get to #1, exit & change gear, then reenter & play one last match.

1 Like

This is because there is a cheat out there that allows you to buff your damage and make yourself invincible client side it is frustrating when people do it but at least they’re easy to beat afterwords :smile:

2 Likes

Grininja is playing right now. He’s 1-2 wins from retaking #1. He wearing the same gear u were talking about.

Figured out the taunt issue. Carolin has twister and when I’m caught in the twister the damage number says “taunt” during play. It also displays “taunted B-Five-Two” in the post game stats. Makes sense because of the mechanics of twister being similar to taunt.

1 Like

Yes Twister, command, taunt and meteor with the aftermath set all trigger the taunt CC as well as the provocation talent :smile:

2 Likes

What’s Grininja doing up top having that hp and power? Something’s definitely wrong in the mmr. She reminds me of critzz.

Yeah I kill grininja in like 3 secs. There is no way they are using that gear. Can’t be

1 Like

it’s funny how close our stats are. Like the same build on two different characters lol. We should trade secrets lmao

1 Like

Grininja is cheating I have already reported them to the devs :smile:

1 Like

@Griffin012
Ah that would explain it. I was gonna give him/her respect by saying maybe. But yeah it seemed pretty obvious. Especially when a top 10 player dies like the AI dummy. Maybe that’s Grininjas true identity… You think? Lmao