The Question Thread

from my personal experience skilled is the best option for armor. i just updated my set and will post my build for farming 1000+ with ease.

Thanks @Mr_Scooty. I couldn’t open it on this phone tho. How do you remove legendary affixes to create 4 open spots for the runestones so the item will be mythical? Or do you just use magic items and build them? @chunkiebone… What do you mean skilled armor?

skilled mythic. see my set on the link below:

1 Like

The second link I provided was an excel file. Use crystal Kyanite to remove legend affixes. You can remove all affixes with kyanite except bonus affix and cyan/obsidian.

Affixes below. Skills/Talents in link are Epic/Topaz.

Crystal descriptions below by Griffin.

How to create mythical items and recipes.

2 Likes

Skilled mythic doesn’t work with discordance orb im pretty sure. Would be op if it did right?

Thanks @Mr_Scooty. That will help alot. So the affixes arent class specific ? Anyone can get any affix on any item by chance correct?. @chunkiebone… What gem adds the skill affix?

Talents and skills are class specific. Some sets are class specific. When you are trying to obtain a specific epic affix, you can use sapphire to reroll that affix until you get what you need. After you obtain the epic affix, you can use fluorite to reroll and obtain the max value. Just make sure the item level is 100%. GL

1 Like

Just wondering. if I’m using 2 zenith in armor, will all my attacks have a 100% pierce chance? Or must it be projectile to actually pierce?

If I enter arena in one on one …will it update my 2 vs 2 with gear I have or do I have to enter 2 vs 2 for it to change?

No. You need to enter 2v2 if you want the change to take place. The server will retain the last 2v2 configuration and AI settings you utilized after your last 2v2 match.

1 Like

Question: is it true that Elixir seems to effect hero points of any weapon skill regardless of class. I found that when I used an Elixir Mythstone on my Chakram, it seemingly upgraded the orb in hero points even though I can’t see it as I’m rogue. I noticed the orb was a little slower but a little higher hit frequency. Otherwise it’s still pretty good regardless. I felt the effects but I don’t really know if it’s placebo.
I heard about this claim long ago but only now I actually tested and it seems to work.

Last question: I think Arcanist can stack from hirling as I saw that guide about Arcanist that @f00kee made and the video demonstrated that Arcanist from hirling can be stacked with the other Arcanist. I thought it does stack as it’s a debuff but I haven’t really tested yet so I’m doubtful. I suppose I’ll test today.

Edit: tested it today, Arcanist does stack with hirling and that’s op and awesome! I was trying to get such a high power number but I didn’t think it was possible in single mode. Hirling ftw.

@Ksyc , if you get 100% pierce chance by Zenith, it means all attacks that pass into an enemy can now 100% pierce. Should only work on projectiles . This means it works on Barrage (wand primary), pierce skill and throwsword already pierce so it isn’t changed, flintlock ricochet is probably effected, guidedshot and toss or scalp (if they don’t pierce already).

1 Like

The way Angelic set is worded makes it seem like the healing portion will work with skills that have exactly 1 second cooldown and the damage/aps portion won’t work with them? Will that change if the player have some cooldown reduction or is it purely based on the base cooldown? (Wondering if I can get it to work with sprint).

If im wearing 6 mytical pieces are they all active? And if only one is active how do i know which one?

can i use amethyst to get the scoundrel affix?

you cannot put 2 mythstones on a single item afaik

You mean mythics? Mythics are always active as soon as the legend turns purple. Obviously get one of each mythic on each type of gear that works such as cosmic orb for weapon, nova for offhand , brutal for chest, harmony for helm, resource mythic or ring mythic on ring, sanctuary or empyrean on amulet as mythics or any other possible mythics on each gear piece. Mythstones are always active too but only if you can actually use it.

For example , the all sets Mythstone (Elixir) is active as the set numbers can turn from 1 to 5. up on hit mythstones are active as attacks recover HP. Multi attack mythstones and pierce mythstones are active as soon as you can use them so like barrage can pierce and multi attack for example.

@chunkiebone , yes you can get scoundrel by amethyst and I think you need the item to be wizard I believe or any class.

2 Likes
  1. how does Arcanist work exactly? I’m not sure if I notice the %dmg increase by debuff.
  2. soon I’ll have to choose Ascension 4: Accomplished or Enshrined? The first one seems interesting, but would the second provide more experience for the next level?
  3. do you put any mythic on wizard’s offhands? They seem quite crap…
  4. do you put any mythic on Nadroji amulet? That would sacrifice a lot of cool red affixes…

thanks a bunch

anyone can help me configure my controllers? i have a nes 30 and a recent purchase of 2 ipega controllers and none of them worked on dq. i have a jailbroken ipad with controllers for all but still, my controllers doesn’t function fully on dq

ipega models are pg-9017s and pg-9025

1. Arcanist works by placing arcane debuff on enemies once you managed to have a critical attack. To do that successfully though, you will need ascendant affix too. They work very well in conjunction with each other at (5 ) as Arcanist increases total damage by 20% per enemy (5 enemies increases your power damage by double but if you use hirling with ascendant and Arcanist, it will double the power by ×4 per 5 enemies). Ascendant is of course how you place the arcane debuff but Arcanist just extends it by more seconds and the total damage debuff.

In other words, to make full use of Arcanist and ascendant, having both characters using Arcanist and ascendant is the best use of it. Also, the ascendant reduce resists works well when arcane debuff is placed by Arcanist in sync with the total damage debuffs.

1. Choose enshrined if you’re levelling up as EXP shrine can increase your EXP gain by 100% instead of 25% which is huge difference. If you have say 200% or 250% EXP gain, it turns into 300% or 350% EXP gain and with EXP boost from ad boost or purchase, that can turn into 400% or 450% EXP gain. 250% EXP gain is the cap achieved by epiphany 5, 6 quest stones and 3+ legend EXP gain affixes. Accomplished next because it’s super helpful for hunting enslavers but I guess first choice to speed EXP gain is enshrined.

2. Wizard offhands can have any offhand mythic. Nova can be a nice choice, vanish is up to you or even enigma. They’re all subjective to a build tbh. Sometimes, you don’t need mythic oh if you don’t need for saving slots.

3. You can remove epic affix, nadroji (up to you), and 2 red affixes that can be placed again (the all sets affix can be placed by Elixir on amulet and ring, all talents can be placed by Elixir on head and armour, all skills can be placed by Elixir on MH AND oh and they’re all at (5) but more expensive). Typically, you don’t really need most red affixes on nadroji amulet and they’re less powerful than the Elixir Mythstone but you can keep some. Generally, there are amulets or rings with Ed% , push the limits and some other valuable affixes that you don’t need nadroji to look purely for 2+ all sets , all skills or all talents if Elixir is plentiful.

1 Like