As stated in the description of Relentless, it gives a % DMG boost depending on the missing HP%. At Rank 40, if they are missing 50% HP, you will deal 50% more DMG.
It always did.
Correct, dependent affixes prevent you from rolling their requirements on the same item.
As stated in Discordance's Dictionary entry, it only affects Extra and Multi attacks.
All your attacks will pierce including AoE and Melee attacks. Very good with Exposed.
Yes, +All Skills apply to every skill. This is why it is very limited. +All Talent only applies to the Talents of the current class as there is no way to gain Talents from other classes.
Sets only affects the user. He uses Ascendant on Hireling so that his main does not need to.
Angelic, just like Haunting, is affected by CD Reduction.
Default Duration is 0s. This is why enemies will never glow Pink without Ascendant.
No, it does not.
Thanks for pointing this out! (Blame a system crash that anulled a lot of changes...)
Both apply the Debuff but default Duration is 0s so you need Ascendant to increase it to 5s.
Yes, it applies to Discordance too.
2) yes for Chance. Duration is 2s until next successful hit. (Blame crash)
3) All Skills bypass Affix caps. That is why you can have perma dodge with Stealth and 100% Bleed Chance with Scalp.
Angelic does not show up on the status screen.
1) yes but might be bugged.
2) yes but might be bugged.
3) it affects both pets.
5) No. Your PVP fighter will always be the last one you used but the stats of your "mule" will be saved on the server until it is used in PVP or season reset.
When you enter PVP for the very first time since you installed the game, a pop up appears and tells you it will use the last PVP char you used.
Attack Speed affects all skills. CD prevents you from using the skills as fast as possible.
Reduce MP also only affects the weapon it is on.
Chakrams uses a very special APS mechanic that is dependent on APS (Hunger, Angelic and etc), ASpd, and Projectile Speed. The 2s CD is Descordance Balance .
The APS, ASpd and CD system is a bit complex. Might write a guide on it later.
Do not mix up APS and Attack Speed. This will lead to a lot of confusion. Hammers have high Attack Speed (+30%) but Smash low APS (0.75/Sec). When using Scoundrel or Spellsword with Hammers is reduculous (highest BWD weapon in game with free +30% Attack Speed).
A min of 0.5s CD is placed on Specials when you use Discordance. I miss 10 Multishots per sec with Discordance.
Both of these skills use a special mechanic. CD reduction does nothing for Chakrams. Charge is also dependent on the distance to the target.
Again, Hammer is the fastest Warrior weapon. Smash is slow. Skills are independent of weapons. Use Spellsword or Scoundrel with different weapons and compare the APS of the different Comet and Quickattack. You can find the speed bonuses on the wiki.
2) Half correct.
3) Half correct.
4) Kind of correct.
5) It speeds up all attacks. Period.
6) I bet you love the Hunger Set now.
7) not really. Every skill and weapon has different settings.
8) Almost. It is much more complicated.
9) Yeah... GL fitting these complicated mechanic into the dictionary. Below is an example of how complicated Whirlingblade's APS is (written by yours truely before I became a tester) and why it finally received a buff this last patch. Sadly, the old attachments did not make it through the forum update.
1) it affects APS not ASpd and reduces remaining CD. Caps mean nothing to it. (Damn it another one of the many dictionary updates that failed to go through. I blame computers crashing.) Anyways loving the Hunger set yet?
2) only after the 3s.
I will definitely need to write out that APS guide sometime. I see the demand for it. xD