The Rise of the Bloody Hell Summoner [Wizard Summoner Maintoon/Hireling Farm Build]

@marwinberna use ur email send the video der den open ur email on the pc u want to transfer it

1 Like

The awaited video. Hope have fun and enjoy

I die once because when going Elem. Crit. my Phone going laggy and sometimes freeze. :joy:

My Hireling Warrior Die always because its setup is for PvP lazy to change setup everytime .:sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Violetisfat
@darellleyesa
@roykiyoy
@Nightbladejay

Omg thank you!!

that video is already 2 weeks old. :smile:

1 Like

@marwinberna really nc build bro nc idea giving life to summoners.

Great build idea. survival rate is high but clearing the map is pretty slow

Very nice :slight_smile:

Good job :thumbsup:

@darellleyesa. Thanks for the opinion. Yes I already figure out that thing. Thats why I change 2x 5000MP to 2x +5000 ED or 1x GC and 1x + 5000EDā€¦ And change Helm Talent to Amplifyā€¦ Change Reclaim to Empower and Inferno Set Affix can also change to Momentum so can have almost 2M+ Max DMG.
:blush:

Feel free to change some affixes to increase DMG.

2 Likes

By the way, doesnā€™t the talent diffusion, ā€œ30% of damage diverted to minionsā€, mean that 30% of the damage that you take, goes to minions? That is supposely what diverted means.
If it was "Minionsā€™ damage is increased by 30% of your ā€˜statsā€™ ", then that would be what you described it to be.

@Violetisfat either one of your opinions are correct. But my idea is 30% of my dmg is shared to my minionsā€¦ But I think the one that you said, 30% of I received DMG, goes to my minions is the correct one? Haha. Maybe should we ask @Clogon for the correct answer.

You are correct. The skill reduces damage taken and transfers it to your minions.

Top guide

1 Like