The Seasonal Maidens' Rogue Build 🔥⚡☢❄🔮 (Discordance Chakram Orb Reactor Build) {PvE} Patch 2.5

I used to use MS but i chose Demonic to save slots instead of momentum+MS. But you can do momentum+ adventurer plus coat+stealth for very high MS and DMG.

What i mean of your rogue, if its enough to run that fast from side to side

What do you mean?

Well if you want fast movement, you can replace vial with Bomb for vault because that used to be my previous setup but you’ll have to add Elemental Crit Legend Affixes . Obviously hero points into vault instead of coat.

A good affix to replace for elemental crit is : 75% crit DMG as you can do crazy damage even with 285% Crit DMG (Technically 335% because of hidden 50% internal crit DMG or ×4.35 DMG in crit).

Obviously you can use Rage Set if you’re that worried about Crit DMG but I think 285% Crit is enough. How I have 285% crit DMG. 6× Strength Nature and 225% Crit DMG Crystal Affix.

1 Like

Awesome! Nc! Learned a lot definitely will copy some of those… Also that dota wtf moments tho… Hahahah

1 Like

Hi @CuzegSpiked just wondering about your warrior, could you atleast give me a screenshot of your warrior. Because im having a hard time that my warrior hireling could not get up close to enemies because of its Low HP and Dodge and the Ascendent could not take effect on enemies (My Rogue main toon has Arcanist) and while watching this video, I think you warrior could move close to enemies and can take effect of its Ascendent with Wrath. could you screenshot the Gears of your Warrior ? Please ?

My warrior is a fortune bringer. Well I didn’t post it because it doesn’t have to be a specific warrior on my build. The hirling can be any warrior type but with ascendant as pet and as long as he can move around. so a battle mage warrior/charge or KnightsCharge warrior. Any warrior that moves.

Hirling can also be iceburn+Ascendant wizard+manashield.

My warrior did have some HP but I removed some of the gears so it has low HP. It still does its job at being a debuffer warrior and nothing more. It’s a farm warrior.

This is the build I copied. Albeit I did add Battle Mage, Fauns Gift, etc. Although I did replace with Nadroji and bonus.

Still the pet remains ascendant instead of plagued but I have 1.8M HP although when I changed it to Nadroji bonus, I had a bit less HP. 181k instead. However I have 3000 resist which is ok.

But the warrior doesn’t need to survive that much as all it needs to do is put wrath , move around and place stack Debuff.

Wizard move with manashield to apply Ascendant through iceburn .

But hirling can literally be anything you want but as long as it has Ascendant and shock attacks and placing Debuff by either attacks or effects like iceburn or Wrath 20 talent.

I was lazy not to do much about hirling really because I was doing pretty well without hirling and the hirling Debuff was just a way to boost efficiency and damage.

Originally this was a solo build but I chose hirling to be more efficient with my frozen explosions because Arcanist and Ascendant on rogue does ruin the Frozen and it takes up slots for valuable damage boost to MH% and DMG.

I definitely needed that Identity boost.

For hirling , just make sure it helps the rogue in some form. Add some block and dodge along with epiphany. Optional it can be farm build too.

#Final Note

If anybody wants to use this build without hirlings, you can remove Arcanist and replace it with Permafrost or even Momentum as coat and stealth both have 40% MS which goes really well with momentum. If you don’t mind using arcanist(+Ascendant, so be it.

Or you can replace Arcanist with Rage set affix and replace nature with of the elements for 30% extra ED%.

Thanks cuzeg.

1 Like

Me i use arcanist + ascrndant + momentum = GG

ok then.

Make a proc build for this build lol. Malestrom+ procs = insane DMG. Anyone want to try it? Same with PvP Will of the Force build.

I’ll make procs too, but it needs most specific items to be hunt.

Ok. But it’s doable though. Discordance with procs gives so much damage like my will of the force build has orb procs and they do same damage as actual skill.
This build does 4000% MH so any proc that is Mainhand will also do the same damage like twisters, storm, etc.

1 Like

Update: Try adding 400% or close it Explosive affix. It works quite well with Effective Mythic and definitely makes finishing off enemies so much easier :smile: :blush: :heart_eyes: .

I discovered this by accident but it’s extremely good.

2 Likes

I use that in my current build too woooot2!!:blush::blush::blush:

Is this build viable as a hireling for a fortune bringer main? And if so, if I had to drop 4-6 affixes for item drop rate and luck what can this build farm floor 1000 m3 quickly?

Yes. I’m sure you can easily make it a farm build :slight_smile: . The insane MH% is more than enough to wreck floor 1000 for farming easily.

Goes great with fortune bringer which is why I use it but I use it for floor hiking rather than farming since I have another build for that.

Which build would you say is the most efficient as a hireling for floor 1000 m3 farming? I have access to all classes at 99 at all gear that drops floor 600m3 and below. I also have enough crystals to make a complete fortune bringer main and a dps hireling.

I ask because most of the guides posted are meant to be played as main and with the wonky ai I want to make sure the hireling will make use of the build properly. I also haven’t played higher than 600m3 and have no idea about survivalbility and dps needed for 1000m3.

Thanks

On m3 1000 ull need a lot of damage, hp doesnt even matter as long as u kill mobs quick , having great hp in floors 1000 + must be place in ur main, when you have hireling focus on getting damage /dps

In ur hireling try placing 2 glasscannon, 2 ptl, babarian, 3 100% ed +explosive. Having arcanist + acendant is great too then you can add momentum and +move speed affixes., if you have those i dont see you not clearing floors 3000+ easily
:blush::blush::blush:

Thats my opinion anyways hehehe

I am Rubick the Grand Magus . Anymore magic set that I can steal/copy ?

1 Like