The taunt as a weapon experiment build

I’ve noticed that taunt can do a lot of damage and takes critical affixes into acount. How about taunt on am immortal build with max cool down

The basic idea is that you spam taunt rapidly in succession, render your opponent uncontrolled and then the accumulation of damage kills them

1 Like

CC on pvp might not work as you think based on your question, so, stun,paralize,taunt,fear,blind the have a “limit” based how many times you use, the opponent becomes immune to the tipe off cc that you use, like lets put it like this, you taunt opponent 5 ou 6 times, the opponent become immune to taunt if you try again, i have a very hight cc build, anything that touch the opponent i looked down immediately, some times just pass 15 sec on the pvp battle and the player that i’m against is immune already so, just dont try that my friend, it wont work like you wanted to, just think, if that truly be possible you just get berzerker set affix and bonus to"the chance to stun you opponent is equally to your Attack Speed on gear, and you regen 1.2 of your total hp", just get epiphany, to extend the pvp limit on cap and the rest is dmg, why you dont see that in pvp, because it wont work!

1 Like

That was an amazing idea😀 ,but maximing cool down on your taunt skill would sacrifice some other affixes that would affects your immortal build to be imbalance.

1 Like

Max cooldown on taunt will just mean that the guy will get immune to quick and you will die…

:confounded: is sad but its true, i just check if you can test it on test dummy, yup you can sorry to rip off you ideas​:cry:…

Made a video about it, I guess i’m bored…

2 Likes
1 Like

Just tested it on a wizard build against test settings @ZOMBOY. Oh well :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Some ideas are just bad ones or impossible ones, think positive, you had a bad one, know you will get a good one, just think on it😉!

2 Likes

knowing what doesn’t work makes it easier to find things that do. I think. hope. wish. probably. maybe.

2 Likes