The trivia of Immortal build

Hello guys as you know immortal build is a classic subject for this forum. However few people are allowed to know its specifics and if you know where to look you will solve %30 of it for sure but the rest is trial and error most likely for those who want it desperately. Now i would like to ask a few special questions to people who use this build it is up to you to answer but if you do you will make this subject more Fun. 1: who discovered this build first? 2: what is the reason you made this build? To make eternal league more competitive? Or to give brain tumor to lower rank players? 3: as a immortal build user if you face another immortal build how do you manage to beat it? 4:does immortal build primarily suited for wizard? Or can warrior and rogue reach the benefits of it same as wizard? 5:did you get a sadistic joy when players cried about how op it is? 6:if dungeon quest 2 come will you make this build in there too? Or wait for some time to let the people enjoy different inferrior fun Builds even at the peak ? 7:can immortal build be modified? Like mr cuzegspiked^s seasonal maiden build? if not do you really enjoy playing with same stufff over and over again? 8:when you fight in the arena do you often drag your character to near of your opponent and watch them for a few rounds how they cant put a scratch on you? I would do it if i could. 9:If this build reduces over%90 dmg in pvp does it makes you %100 resistant in pve? 10:i know you will never let people know its details but can you at least make a youtube montage to let us know how does being invincible Feel like? Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is a nice post with some good questions. for question 2, there were a few guys who were wondering what was possible when the Battle Arena came out. so they put their heads together and did a lot of testing and ended up making these Immortal Builds. there are a few posts somewhere where this is explained by some of the guys who made some of the first Immortal builds. here is a good one.

Edit: just read the post again, and there is a lot of good feed back from players who replied to the original post, if you are interested in reading them.

1 Like

I would have them clearly in this post too if they care. I hope they will :slight_smile:

Well presumabley the immortal build maxes block, dodge, damage reduce and regeneration with reflect damage. Probably campers too. Sounds dull to play. I like both winning and dieing in pvp. When I get killed I look at their gear and sometimes scratch my head in puzzlement

1 Like

Immortal Build can be killed in less than 10 seconds or less…thats a trivia

I don’t know if ive ever thought an immortal. How would I tell ?

Dodge and block dont make sense tome due to limitations :confused:

Weakness of immortal build is high hit freq skill with crit chances.
Immortal build benefits from damage reduc sets and healing regens. And im sure dodge and block is not good in arena. Thats what i know :wink:.

1 Like

I am very disappointed mandlebrot ,jws,mr scooty, pangahazz not even one of them replied on my questions seems like i must be ignored :confused: i dont wanna know immortal build i just like to have answers.

So basically @slimycucumber I’m wasting my time with block and dodge in arena :anguished:

@mylifeisfunny most of your questions are answered in the original post I posted. not only that, they mention that they took a look at making a 3.0 version, I think, at least that is what I got out of what they mentioned in the post. also, they say that they kept the Immortal Builds in the Arena as a teaching tool for others to improve their own builds. and as for why they aren’t answering you, as they said, they put in lots of time, resources, and experimenting into making these Immortal Builds, and if anyone want to know what they know, they need to do the same. there have been a few hints in many posts about the Immortal Builds, so it isn’t about getting answers to questions about Immortal Builds, but what are you going to build to defeat the Immortal Build. that is a question only you, or each of us players, can answer.

2 Likes

@Golem thank you for your participation and clarification on the subject dude. I hope i will beat it in close future.

@mylifeisfunny

1: who discovered this build first?

IIRC, Build First theorized by Ms. Refia. First build crafted was Mandelbrot. Midlumer and I developed the second craft.

2: what is the reason you made this build? To make eternal league more competitive? Or to give brain tumor to lower rank players?

The first reason for the craft came as the direct result of a challenge one year ago that the arena was a joke and No one made challenging PvP builds. There were other factors but this was primary. You could call playing these builds a Rite of Passage.

3: as a immortal build user if you face another immortal build how do you manage to beat it?

Patience and when I played, I only used the immortal craft to fight other players.

4:does immortal build primarily suited for wizard? Or can warrior and rogue reach the benefits of it same as wizard?

There are numerous ways to achieve quasi immortal build with any class, only one way has been deployed in arena.

5:did you get a sadistic joy when players cried about how op it is?

No - I thought many times to remove it from arena. I stopped playing PvP ~7 months ago. I did test a few items in that timeframe but nothing significant.

6:if dungeon quest 2 come will you make this build in there too? Or wait for some time to let the people enjoy different inferrior fun Builds even at the peak ?

Uncertain at the moment.

7:can immortal build be modified? Like mr cuzegspiked^s seasonal maiden build? if not do you really enjoy playing with same stufff over and over again?

Absolutely it can be made much more powerful and higher damage reduction. :+1:It was a very fun build for me to play.

8:when you fight in the arena do you often drag your character to near of your opponent and watch them for a few rounds how they cant put a scratch on you? I would do it if i could.

When I played, I would go direct!y to each challenger and attack face to face.

9:If this build reduces over%90 dmg in pvp does it makes you %100 resistant in pve?

One of my crafts had 100% Damage Reduction in PvE.

10:i know you will never let people know its details but can you at least make a youtube montage to let us know how does being invincible like?

I will not post any videos but Others have posted battles with our characters.

4 Likes

awsome reply.

though, i really enjoy the idea of you all just wanting to give players brain tumors. :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes

@Mr_Scooty and other two who have this build. Have you defeat the so called immortal build in less than 10 secs or less?

Im not saying they are useless but they are ineffecient since they are round down on arena giving you single digits base on %.

If you want defensive builds try to rely on sets that gives you bonus AR and resists.
Crystal affixes that are good in arena are hp and mp%, hp and mp regen, AR/total resists and (luck and gold find for satyr spirit/faun’s gift). Crit dmge and crit chances/attack spd are also good but this makes you vulnerable to players that are tanky with bleed. While weaken and crushing blow in arena are still questionable :confused:. It is your choice on what to build. It may be tanky with low dmge like immortal builds or paper hp but high dmge. As for my opinion, the best players on the arena are the ones who have dcent dmge and hp with resists. This kind of char makes u hard to defeat and playble if you want to climb leagues/ladders.

2 Likes

Thank you for the answers good mod.

1 Like