Theorycraft, or How to Destroy the [Game] World

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“erikeleria”]I have some questions also.

1. Does skill proc affix stack?
  2. What is the max proc on Blinkstrike?
  3. Does multi attack activates proc skills?
  4. When a multi attack affix is put on any other part besides MH, does it work?[/quote]
  5. Yes
  6. No cap on any proc
  7. Not sure about this one, but I don’t think it does since multi attack only boost MH primary skills
  8. Yes[/quote]
    You mean you can get 5 20%+ blinkstrike proc legend affix to get 100% proc every quickattack you do? I tried getting 100% proc but it doesnt proc 100%. Not sure what I did wrong. Gonna wait for 2nd opinion on this before I revamp by set builds and affixes.

Multi Attacks eh… they will increase attacks per second, so they will reduce procs per second as well. More attacks in a second = less procs.

Do keep that in mind when considering multi attack and attack speed… unless you’re using chakrams and the like, which does NOT increasw attacks per second but increase total damage per attack instead.

Yes, that’s what I meant. Steiger confirmed this :smile:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Multi Attacks eh… they will increase attacks per second, so they will reduce procs per second as well. More attacks in a second = less procs.

Do keep that in mind when considering multi attack and attack speed… unless you’re using chakrams and the like, which does NOT increasw attacks per second but increase total damage per attack instead.[/quote]
Ok. So atk speed affix is better to use than multi atk? How about extra attack chance?

Yes, that’s what I meant. Steiger confirmed this :smile:[/quote]
Thanks. Will try it again.

Procs DO NOT work on ATTACK. They work on ATTACK/SECOND. 100% Proc means you will average 1 proc per second. 320% Proc = you average 3.2 procs per second.

1 Like

Ok now I get it. Is there anything higher than the max 25% blinkstrike proc from legend affix?

Eternals. 50% max for procs. They are uncustomizable though.

Thanks. I guess I’ll be fine with 2 25% legend affix, ninja[6] for 30% and 2 10% all proc mythstones. I have a coat proc as well so those mythstones will be of use. What you think guys?

Depends on your attacks per second. See your stat page for clues.

Do note that blinkstrike from Ninja set activates on quick attack, so it is not a proc (or so I was led to believe)

[quote=“ocenyx”]Depends on your attacks per second. See your stat page for clues.

Do note that blinkstrike from Ninja set activates on quick attack, so it is not a proc (or so I was led to believe)[/quote]
I was wondering about that too… Maybe the reason I’m not getting 100% proc rate is coz of the ninja set. If that is the case then I have double dice on blinkstrike proc.

Edit: I have 6.5 attacks per second on quickattack.

I think it’s a completely separate instance of chance to blinkstrike. It’s not affected by proc rate, because it says “on quick attack” and it’s not a proc.

To summarize it may be nice to keep both.

[quote=“ocenyx”]I think it’s a completely separate instance of chance to blinkstrike. It’s not affected by proc rate, because it says “on quick attack” and it’s not a proc.

To summarize it may be nice to keep both.[/quote]
Yep. I revamped some of my gears. I got 60% attack speed, 100% legend blinkstrike proc, and kept the ninja[5]. With this… I get dizzy with all the jumping around. I dont even bother anymore picking items up after killing mobs. I just kill everything on the floor first then backtrack on the loots.

1 Like

A question about Procs.

Will the mythstone Master increase 10% on each proc affix (making 2 procs of 25% become 70%) or will add 10% to the pile (on the same example, becoming 60%)?

Only the total gets the 10%.

The info on the set affixes is truncated, any possibility of reposting? Thanks.

If this was answered I didn’t see it either and as I play rogue I’d really like to know.

i’m a main rogue, i read trough, but i dind’t find an explanation on ‘why not to put power points’ … Did i miss something? I can’t really quote (don’t know where i read it) but we rogues get a lot of dodge from power points. I think… And power itself on wd (?).
Also, would like to know if there is really a class more powerful then the others.
My understanding is that all classes would have the same base opportunities in game. This, i believe isn’t true, when (or why) do wizards have more items in the codex? …
also, as a post Scriptum, all games have a ‘upper class’, don’t know if it’s by design.

I love your mindset :sunglasses:

this Thread was posted 4 years ago, and the game has changed a lot since then. I think this build uses HP or MP to survive with Blood Magic, but if you want to go to higher floors, you have to put points into Power. Dodge, Block, and Sanctuary with high DPS goes a long ways to kill monsters without dying a lot.

as far as Classes, just reading the Forums will show you that any Class can be made into a Monster that terrifies the inhabitants of the dungeons. I think if the Dev’s ever do a major update, new items will be added for all classes.

1 Like

sorry about that

this Thread was posted 4 years ago

just started to take the game seriously :grinning:

a great post with lots of info btw. I’ll continue to read on… though sometimes its hard to tell what’s still ‘uptodate’.

1 Like