Tips, Any?

Tips, Any?

codex have hundreds of tip :wink: just read and understand it

Kill cartographers and open the maps they drop and then kill even more cartographers :grinning:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

gid gud

LOL, jk. You can look at “guides” section for several tips.

1 Like

Don’t talk to strangers…
Always fasten your seatbelt…
Don’t spit into the wind…
Always check under your bed for monsters before going to sleep…

5 Likes

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Lmao :smile: :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Roses are red,
Violets are Blue ,
Tips Any?
Here you earned a tip! :money_mouth: :moneybag: :dollar: :heavy_dollar_sign: .

1 Like

Read codex spam floor 200 m3

That’s how I got rich anyway. Floor 500 also ftw.

play DQ to get a feel for the game.
read the Codex and the DQ Forums to see what other players have learned and shared with other players.
experiment with crystals and myth stones to see how they change and affect your game play.
don’t let Delete Character take control of your game.
random drops are ok in the early game, you can customize your items later after you learn a little more about the game.
pets are fun, and add 6 more affix slots for your characters benefit, in addition to their special natures (an ability each pet has that can help you in your journey through DQ).

1 Like

Yep! Couldn’t have said it better myself . A really really good point.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Get a feel for the character. Look for versatility. Remember that weaker attacks used in rapid succession can do more acculmative damage per second than a slow cumbersome massive attack. More hit equals more chances at casting a procs per second and more damage

1 Like

Or even better , a strong attack with a massive amount of hits per second. See Discordance Orb. It’s initially not that strong but I buffed it so much that it’s super strong and hits very fast. Same with other skills that aren’t as powerful but you can make it powerful by sheer hits per second.

2 Likes

I want my Toon to be all powerful with all the affixes and skill and talents and sets and bonuses and and and …now I have to lower my expectations and make multiple gears that have focus builds on them. or focus combos. I know I need a farm, PVE, and PVP gears. even with Crystal affixes and a pet, I still don’t have enough room for all I want, so I’ll have to make gears with different themes. like speed, DPS, defense, procs, DoT’s, one weapon skill versus multiple weapon skills, damage, more damage, LOT’s of damage. it seems like there are a hundred enchantments I can put on my Toons gear, but only 36, 42 with a pet, slots for any enchantment combinations. makes me want to cry, but then my imagination starts giving me ideas for different builds.
for a tip, play around and pay attention to the affixes that are available, and which ones you like using and fit your play style and how you see yourself dominating the monsters with what you build up your character to be.
I was happy with random drops for my gear, until I stopped being afraid to use the crystals and myth stones. then I started having ideas for something better than random drops.

3 Likes

Yeah true that.

Your going to need a weapon switch toon. You can cram to talents on pets too. Lots of ways you can go. My chimera build experiment is attempting to do the same. But something tells me that if I find a eternal fabled hood and get 20 to intelligence , dexterity and strength plus some other useful affix then I have a base item to begin with. May be with a. Mythology word in it