Tonight I drop an eternal pet... update... today I dropped an eternal pet after falling asleep last night with a bottle of wine

Boost is on. 22 enslaver to go. Video will be posted

5 Likes
1 Like

Rubbish pet :slight_smile:. I hope your first eternal pet is better @Golem

that looks like a good pet for a Rogue that has a focus on stunning and extra damage to blind enemies. the only really bad affix was the Poison Resist. unless you like a challenge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just change the element to pet :slight_smile: I will level it up and not convert it like 3 others

1 Like

umm, ok, the only bad affix was the Element Resist. :smirk:

2 Likes

If I change it to ice resists it’s good in pvp because ice attacks are popular. Poison resists are good against cartographers who love poison attacks. But really its a generally crap pet lol

1 Like

@dickwad and @Golem

My first found eternal pet after falling asleep last night.:heart:

3 Likes

I actually use that pet a lot on my second rogue in 2v2 pvp but now an using a legend one. @Mr_Hercules I hope you picked up your pet :scream:

2 Likes

?? I don’t know but i think chamba’.:+1::heart:

1 Like

congratulations! hope there are some good affixes for any Builds you are thinking of.

2 Likes

Yah tY sir.

1 Like

nice build of yours dude

nice found pet you haved

2 Likes

The video I posted where I found the eternal pet was in the pub with my sister and father hence the noisy soundtrack. You can hear my sister trying to have a conversation with me while I’m being me ignorant playing DQ. Very anti social lol :joy:

1 Like

She can crack a newspaper codeword challenge in under 5 minutes. Takes me twenty minutes :sob: Still she says I’m the brightest in the family but lack common sense lol :nerd_face::roll_eyes: @Mr_Hercules make sure you level your eternal pet up by playing with it . Then you can get flagged by another player and spend some time in the banned league like me :grin: