[top 10 eternal division 1]

Finally I got to top ten of eternal division 1 what a relief for me because its been 2 years I played DQ and its worth Cuz I’m in the top ten just for now.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ban league

1 Like

I saw the name KISSMYAXE and I was like “Agree!”

2 Likes

what do you mean by your statement? does it imply that if we see the top kissmyaxe, we’re in the ban league? how come i haven’t heard of this ban league before? how do you know if you’re in that league or not?

1 Like

Players who have been using hacks and such are instantly put into a division we called “Ban League”

To be in that league is easy! Cheat! Hack! and voila!

3 Likes

ah i see. i just asked because i used to see kissmyaxe on 2v2 and i stopped arena since 2.1 came out (been hunting for the rare 600% ed set) and just saw your post and checked it out. anyway thanks for the info. didn’t knew such thing existed until i read the cheater report thread a moment ago.

2 Likes

funny they dont know if they’re banned = )

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations! You are one of the best among the douchebags now

4 Likes

hahaha

1 Like

Good to know they’re in one place. :wink:

1 Like

kidding aside.
If you think you have been transfered to the banned league without reason you can appeal it at
support@shinyboxgames.com

8 Likes

hahahaha

1 Like

I like the meme hahaha

3 Likes

The gang’s all here!!!

1 Like

Why theres a lot of division?

1 Like

Because there are many people in eternal league. Which means there are a lot of people in the top 1% of all arena players.

Division 0 is for special children though

2 Likes

@refia is this guy is a cheater and how would you know if you’ve been banned?

1 Like

Calling me multiple times won’t speed up my answer.
Just take a look at the global top 3 ranking. As Emman said if you feel that the ban isn’t justified, please contact the support including your DQ-Account: support@shinyboxgames.com

If i saw this knutz means im in ban league?