Unable To Get Account Verified

Any chance of getting this sorted? Seem to be jumping all over this issue on Android but nothing for those of us with the same problem on iOS.

We just updated the servers so hopefully the emails now at least sends to everything, but still may end up in Spam depending on your email client. Do you mind trying to hit “Resend” for us to see if it sends properly?

Nope, still nothing. Checked spam.

Okay sent it myself, see if that got through?

Finally got the email!

Excellent :smile:

I’m having the same issue. Checked spam folder, a different e-mail, etc.

Just checked your email address (the one you used to create this forum account) and it says your account is active. Are you still having issues with this problem? If so shoot me an email support@shinyboxgames.com and we will get you sorted.

i cant get my verification mail. vodrazkad@quick.cz

Doesn’t look like your account exists yet, was the registration successful?

Doesn’t look like your account exists yet, was the registration successful?[/quote]
oh no i am so stupid… the caps was defaulty on so i the mail was typed wrong. i re-registred and it worked perfectly! no problems with verification mail it arrived in seconds!
BTW this game is great! one of its kind on touch devices. please continue developing it!! big fan :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn’t look like your account exists yet, was the registration successful?[/quote]
oh no i am so stupid… the caps was defaulty on so i the mail was typed wrong. i re-registred and it worked perfectly! no problems with verification mail it arrived in seconds!
BTW this game is great! one of its kind on touch devices. please continue developing it!! big fan :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Great! Glad to hear this got resolved, thanks for playing!!

i can’t verify my account, i create account and it sent me some verification link but when i click it “account does not exist” then i even tried the copy/paste link address into the browser but still the same. !

It’s a link on what to do on account issues.
You got to email support@shinyboxgames.com

I cant verify to please help me

1 Like

Hey! Please contact our support: support@shinyboxgames.com

1 Like

Refia i just get the message from shiny box
:slight_smile: they said try to log in again and say what is my email address again NICE :slight_smile:

Ive been verified Thanks :slight_smile:

how can i activate my account? Please help me