Have you used firefox? I think the numbering problem is firefox exclusive?
- The cap for procs is 100% but you can make it so 60% feel like 100% like on the aftermath build when you spam shatter. Thank you
- I believe they are permanent like on any eternal but I haven't tried this on my own eternal fabled blades because I haven't got one. I think @Skaul knows a bit more for this one.
- No unfortunately .
- Ok to answer your defiant question. Say you lost 25% hp. 25% × 25.
25%× 25 = 6.25% , counting 25%+6.25% = 31.25% dmg and dmg reduction after losing 25% hp. This is when the set is at (5). If the set number at lower numbers, the result is different. For example at (3), 15% × 25 (25 is missing hp)
15%×25 = 3.75% , 25+3.75= 28.75% dmg increase.
At (1), 5%× 25 (25 is missing hp), 5%×25= 1.25%, 25+1.25= 26.25% dmg and dmg reduction.
Clearly defiant at (5) is so much better and if pvp, at (3). This is according to what @TeaCup said
5. As @Kcellvirus said and I think TIFPO means toxic, immolate, freeze, paralyse and orbit in abbreviation. The legend affix elemental crit is far more efficient but will take up a few rubies until you find one. Good luck!
6. Nova deals 250% Oh dmg. Pretty good if you ask me. It's a proc as well
7. I guess so... I know that if I use flintlock with multi attack, I can shoot more bullets at once and more enemy affected as well as more dmg. Same with comet. Multi attack apparently (correct me if I wrong @Skaul ) only affects primary attacks. If its in hero points, it can affect any skill. For example meteor hero skill above 10 has 1+ multi attack. This means, you can cast 1 meteor and an extra meteor already comes with it at the same time, but this only works with meteor hero points on wizard class.
Hope this helps Thanks for reading