Various Questions & 1 Warrior Build Idea

1. cap is 100%.
  2. permanent.
  3. no.
  4. unsure. Ask the human calculator, @ilidan371.
  5. elemental critical just has a higher roll. They are all the same, essentially.
  6. what do you mean?
  7. essentially, yes. More attacks to trigger.

Too lazy to criticize anything atm.

1 Like

where’d the new car go?

I already have negative cars because I had none to give away to start with, okay, man?!
The greed in you guys is ridiculous. Jeesh.

dude, chill. here :helicopter: have a chopper…or maybe a plane? :airplane: ore better yet… A ROCKET!!! :rocket:

I’ll show you a rocket… :rage:

ooooohhhh…how big is that rocket of yours?

I’m telling!

ok. raise me the flag if you want to :slight_smile:

I’m actually supposed to be the one that people go telling to…

1. no cap
  2. permanent
  3. no eternal items cant be craft except fable and unreal hood,
  4. it has an additional 25% dmg and dmg reduce and thats fix, and it increase by your missing hp,
  5. no difference its just, those epic affix like toxic, immolate etch . . . is focus on 1 element, but legend affix elemental critical covered all elements,(WHAT IS TIFPO? can you screen shot it?)
  6. given on the description of nova already,
    -i dont get you another question but if you really want your procs will trigger always use attacks that has a big number of APS like chacram,

I am unsure how much the damage is but I would imagine that Nova does deal damage. Otherwise, a Nova proc in fire/poison element will be quite useless.

I remember @Skaul posting a list of how much damage Mythic Skills deal somewhere. I don’t really remember if Nova is on the list, though. Maybe, it only lists MH Mythics.

1 Like

Here, here! The King himself arrives!
Cyclone - 300% MH
Bombard - 250% MH
CosmicOrb - 300% MH
RockBlast - 200% MH
Earthquake - 300% MH
Arc - 350% MH
Apocalypse - 300% MH
Vanish - 100% OH
Nova - 250% OH
Enigma - 250% OH

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply, but i can answer your defiant problem (oh the puns :innocent:)
Well you have a set increase of 25% increase at (5) and while at 50% HP you gain another 12.5% increase at (5)… Thats as simple as i can say it, ill leave it to you to calculate from there

I got this from my old post, if you need further explanation ill happily lend you my brain

1 Like

can you put that in your SHTT thread so it’s easier to find and link when needed?

Damn, I thought it was in there. There’s a lot I have to put in that thing… Uggghh. Work.

Have you used firefox? I think the numbering problem is firefox exclusive?

1. The cap for procs is 100% but you can make it so 60% feel like 100% like on the aftermath build when you spam shatter. Thank you :smile:
  2. I believe they are permanent like on any eternal but I haven’t tried this on my own eternal fabled blades because I haven’t got one. I think @Skaul knows a bit more for this one.
  3. No unfortunately .
  4. Ok to answer your defiant question. Say you lost 25% hp. 25% × 25.

25%× 25 = 6.25% , counting 25%+6.25% = 31.25% dmg and dmg reduction after losing 25% hp. This is when the set is at (5). If the set number at lower numbers, the result is different. For example at (3), 15% × 25 (25 is missing hp)
15%×25 = 3.75% , 25+3.75= 28.75% dmg increase.
At (1), 5%× 25 (25 is missing hp), 5%×25= 1.25%, 25+1.25= 26.25% dmg and dmg reduction.
Clearly defiant at (5) is so much better and if pvp, at (3). This is according to what @TeaCup said :smile:
5. As @Kcellvirus said and I think TIFPO means toxic, immolate, freeze, paralyse and orbit in abbreviation. The legend affix elemental crit is far more efficient but will take up a few rubies until you find one. Good luck! :blush:
6. Nova deals 250% Oh dmg. Pretty good if you ask me. It’s a proc as well
7. I guess so… I know that if I use flintlock with multi attack, I can shoot more bullets at once and more enemy affected as well as more dmg. Same with comet. Multi attack apparently (correct me if I wrong @Skaul ) only affects primary attacks. If its in hero points, it can affect any skill. For example meteor hero skill above 10 has 1+ multi attack. This means, you can cast 1 meteor and an extra meteor already comes with it at the same time, but this only works with meteor hero points on wizard class.

Hope this helps :sunny: :smiley: Thanks for reading :smile:

Just gonna add to this, if you want defiant for damage reduction then dont bother… Also if you want anything for damage reduction, dont bother :sweat_smile: there is nothing on the game worth using that gives enough damage reduction unless its PvP and you have millions of HP

1 Like

Kapeesh.

It’s in there. :+1:

thanks i’m gonna link that everytime i reply to anything and annoy you to death. :grinning:

seriously, though, that thread should be on your sig (if only we have sigs in the forum.

Skaul’s Hierarchy of Tips and Tricks [SHTT] [2.1.0.3]

2 Likes

Geez, I wish. That and some stupid stuff that I come up with.