Very low level PvP Build reveal

@Golem have you found an eternal pet yet?

no. I am not too far from getting one from the Floor 400 Enslaver Feat, but I took a break from the high floors to Ascend a Character slot. I’m thinking of Ascending all of my other slots. I am getting a lot of Crystals from converting Eternal and Crystal Legends, so when I am done Ascending all the Toons, I’ll have a lot of Crystals to use in Crafting. plus I am getting lots of valuable info for making a Farming Team when I am done. that +100 Item Drop Rate with a Hireling is so cool for farming!!! the only thing that sucks is not getting high tier Myth Stones since I am farming experience on floor 110. I am going to tweak my Hireling Ascending Build a little, and when I am happy with it, going to share. it is kind of an underwhelming build, but it gets experience and was kind of cheap. it is mostly Myth Stones and a few Mythic affixes and a pet I can’t use until level 50.

1 Like

All the ascentions… wow your a farming maniac lol

1 Like

I’ve dropped low eternals on floor 2 and gambled into obsidian etc. Your going to be a very successful farmer :slight_smile:

not really, farming is for getting the loot to climb floors and fight in the Arena. but my current Quest is having 6 Toons Showing the Eternal Green Frames around their smiling faces. and getting lots of Crystals while I am doing it! :smirk_cat:

1 Like

He gave up on the game and now suddenly he’s started playing again. So now he’s starting to understand my advice and he’s farming. He’s got a nadroji ring now he’s looking for the amulet for all skills. Knows how to make apocalypse. I’ve explained block and dodge an he now gets it.

1 Like

cool! can’t wait to see him get Eternal League First Place before you do! :wink:

1 Like

He’s trying to teach me to play “Fortnite” :roll_eyes: I don’t get it lol

just looked it up on Google, looks like a Zombie survival type of game. looks like it has good graphics. not my type of game though. I wonder how good he is at it.

1 Like

He’s very excited about DQ2 when I said it would be live cooperative play and live PvP. He’s such an eccentric. Like I was at his age. Some day he will kick my backside . Competition between family is fun. I was going post a link to “Que serra Serra, What will be will be.”. My favourite Doris Day song which my late Grandmother used to sing to me as a baby but I’m choosing the Nobel Prize winning Bob Dylan instead. https://youtu.be/JxvVk-r9ut8 He’s good at Fortnite @Golem he fights his sister and brother online. They are sixteen :joy:

2 Likes

He is a bit of a prodigy like my niece who is in her early twenties now. She is ultra bright (special classes and extra exams and extra subjects etc) One Xmas she challenged me to a chess game which she never lost. Our first chess match and I thrashed her . On my birthday , valentine’s Day, she turned up on my front door with a birthday card. Prior to that she was always aloof. After wards we are close. She’s been dating a Canadian for a while so I suspect Canada is where she will end up

3 Likes

Great job of you mentoring him. :family_man_boy:

1 Like

I think for someone who has just joined the game and who has very limited game play time it’s a very good stepping stone guide not only to avoid frustration but also to to nurture idea making. So I’m revealing it as a guide for new starters and not just a thread anymore

2 Likes

when I first started playing DQ, it was just to have fun playing a fun game. when another game I was playing died, I started learning how to Craft Builds for Ascending for Perks, then for Farming, PVP, & Climbing Floors.

I could have copied Builds on the Forum, but I wanted to learn how to Craft instead. a little slower, but lots of fun seeing how my Builds compare to other shared Builds on the Forum. and now I can understand the Builds I read about instead of wondering how they work so good.

1 Like

When I first started DQ I just downloaded a free RPG game because I love the escapism. Got to level 99 in 3 days. Then I purchased the cheapest options like character slots and stashes etc. Then I started learning how complex the game was. And that made me more interested. Suddenly if was a challenge. I can never refuse a challenge. I hate boredom and need something to engage my mind. Been here 2 years now. In life my job bores me senseless. But in games like this my brain is awakened. I’m an ace codeword cracker ( my youngest sister is very quicker ). I’m getting very good at cryptic crosswords ( which shows an old dog can learn new tricks ). If you don’t exercise your mind then you will surely loose it.

1 Like

making useful Builds with Skills or Affixes players don’t use very often. :exploding_head: :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Ahh there must be undiscovered builds out there. I may spend my week off browsing the codex.

it isn’t just an unusual or unused Skill/Affix, it is also the unusual combinations. I’ve wanted to use Clearcast for a long time (the Legend version), but there aren’t many items with it, which makes some builds difficult. and I plan on testing if Legend Cc works with the Clarity MS, especially the part with 100% Cool Down. with one of each, is it 50% for zero resource with 50% for 100% CD, or 50% for zero resource with 25% for 100% CD. I finally have a build idea that finding out is worth the work of testing it out.

for a low level build, Clarity is found on floor 38+, and gives +25% Clearcast. with 2, you get +50% Clearcast. so half of your Spells casting is free. but unlike the Legend Clearcast, it doesn’t give the 100% Cool Down. on the plus side, you can put them on any item with a Socket.

2 Likes