WARNING: About using crystals

If you haven’t figured it out already. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT change an affix on weapons or items currently in use. Instead buy a duplicate item from the codex, and use crystals on it tp change affixes. You DO NOT want to ruin a perfectly good weapon that you regularly use, by changing out the affixes to something that will mess up the playability of your character. Just saying, carry on!

2 Likes

Lol. Good advice.

1 Like

That is basic!

Is this about on new patch update where it happens?

No. Its just a generalization. :wink:

Yeah. That’s a good advice. It does sound like common sense but it’s still good to say because not everyone has the same common sense or much at all. Also I’m sure many have done this mistake because I know I have despite knowing why you shouldn’t.

1 Like

Good tip for newbies!

2 Likes

I screwed up a perfectly good weapon once because I got overly excited when I dropped an amythest and decided it had to be used at once lol

2 Likes

I wasted 1 amethyst, 1 ruby, 1 obsidian, 1 amber, several beryl and citrine and lastly 2 jasper just because of curiosity of what’s going to happen. Lol. It was my only rare crystals back then. :laughing:

1 Like

losing something will be a good experience :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its good to take precautions so that you don’t have to lose anything important. Like your MH weapon in the middle of lvl 600 mythic.

:persevere:

2 Likes

Lol I feel your pain :astonished:

1 Like

in old days I waste some obsi to test what that crystal can do

That what everyone did but it took more effort to farm.