Warrior PVP Build ( Defender)

But lot of hints has been given.

1 Like

Yep. Iā€™m gonna be secretive butt from now own with my changes and future builds (although PvE builds Iā€™ll always share but PvP build, well itā€™s 50/50 since it depends on how OP the build is or how special it is). I certainly understand for you not to share otherwise it would be full of the same old.

I mean the arena feels more educated on how to better themselves than before which is also great and I think sharing builds would only hinder it and Ruin the fun of figuring yourself . Promoting the figuring out yourself is always a good idea and it helped many, including me.

Gotta spice it up xD. That barrage build Iā€™m glad it came since I needed arena to feel different and thatā€™s good. I did my fair share of unique build but gotta love doing well.

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

I think I can figure out barrage build but I wonā€™t build . The same reason how I figured out immortal yet I didnā€™t make.

Iā€™m always about unique build idea. I havenā€™t made any new build but I do definitely have new ideas or unique ones . I already adapted my current build and it feels like a whole new build altogether.

I wonā€™t share the recent changes on my rogue but Iā€™m sure many people can instantly figure it out.

2 Likes

Where are the hintsss? Haha

I always rmmber ur lazy wiz build. -.- standing in the corner spamiing. Im always 50/50 before when i was using CV. But now idk havnt playd PvP for ages

3 Likes

6 Likes

Tf haha

Defender, u can drop stats,hero,skills screens ? Pls

How about the new one hahaha

i build my warrior in beserker type but im going to try this one thank you for sharing dude