Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

I think my guy looks a bit funny with a yellow suit and a big red head. I would like to make the suit red too. Is there any chance that we might be able to re-roll helm and armor skins, like we can re-roll elemental attunement?

We thought about this for a while, but without recreating a TON of assets there is no really easy way for us to do this. Given the time we have spent on this patch we still need to get quite a few things done, so the chances of this happening in the short term is very slim.
Thank you for the suggestion, we like the idea as well!!

How about locking the map state? I always run with it turned on. Maybe it could just not reset to off when we switch levels?

I think that is on the books along with a few more map updates/changes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I know it’s not really going to be soon (like it says “coming soon” in the game) but any guess when the 3rd class might be making it’s way out? I’m more curious about what it will be than when, really. Any info on that?

Traditional RPG wisdom says ROGUE :smiley: an assassin / dodge / poison / mobility-based class. Well, you asked for a guess. xD

I presume it’s already mostly planned out, but if it’s now, I vote for monk.

Permanent “Hardened” effect, since armor numbers would be low wearing robes. Yellow levelup circle could be attack speed boost instead of damage, to make them a high attack rate, low individual hit damage class.

Weapons:
Staves (sweeping effect, a bit similar to axes)
Wraps (punching and kicking)
kamas (bladed weapon, jabbing)
Shuriken (like hatchet effects) - or offhand

Offhands:
Shuriken (like hatchet effects) - or main hand weapon
Powder bombs (used like crystal globes that wizzies use)
Chains (imobilize enemies)
Sai (increase blocking, but also could counterattack)

Armors:
Robes
Gi (karate Suits)

Accessories: (in place of necklaces)
Belts
Sashes

Could still use rings as normal

Headwear:
Headbands
Masks

Blacks and whites for color scheme, so people could be karate dudes and ninjas.

Talent Possibilities:
Counterattack
Increased Attack Speed
Increased Movement Speed
Ki punch - adds fire punch damage to unarmed attacks
Ki healing - HP or MP regen in the talent slot
Physical Toughness
Ki channelling (similar to prismatic)

Well, I love Assassin/Rogue class!
Weapons can be dual-claw, dual-dagger, dual-sword, and a bow. I really like dual-weild weapon types :smile:

Hmm, I think you might be on to something here…

Bonus points if you guys can guess the three talent trees :smile:

A few of the weapons/offhands have already been guessed.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Bonus points if you guys can guess the three talent trees :smile:[/quote]out on a limb here…
Stealth type(foot ninja)
Fist weapons like fists/claws(wouldn’t know what to call it)
Darts/bows/kunai(ranged)

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

YAY can’t wait. I’ll get the third slot just for that :smiley:

Okay- Fencer (counter attacking), Assassin (sneak attacks + smoke bombs and deception) and uh. ARCHER-style??!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[quote=“primaeva”]Okay- Fencer (counter attacking)[/quote]That would be my fist-weapon build… Thanks for the word to describe it. xD

[quote=“primaeva”]Assassin (sneak attacks + smoke bombs and deception) and uh.[/quote]Yep. Ninja build hooah!

[quote=“primaeva”]ARCHER-style??![/quote]I went with “ranged” archer sounds too bow-oriented.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

Sacrifice (lower 20-30% HP to summon a doppleganger).
Sinse rouge’s damage is low there’ll be talents to boost crit chance, move speed, attack speed and dodge
Other wise, there’re a few more kinds like setting trap, training beast.

Is the class going to be like i described it in my ‘new class’ thread? That would be cool. But… Please keep this game playeable on low-performance devices like my ****** Sony Xperia-E, because if it laggs out you cant do anything with a high mobility class.

From earlier in this thread…

[quote=“Viejo”]I know it’s not really going to be soon (like it says “coming soon” in the game) but any guess when the 3rd class might be making it’s way out? I’m more curious about what it will be than when, really. Any info on that?[/quote][quote=“primaeva”]Traditional RPG wisdom says ROGUE an assassin / dodge / poison / mobility-based class. Well, you asked for a guess. xD[/quote][quote=“SteigerBox”]Hmm, I think you might be on to something here…

Bonus points if you guys can guess the three talent trees :smile:

A few of the weapons/offhands have already been guessed.[/quote]

Speaking of RPGs…
Anybody played (a lot of) runescape?
I certainly did and spent more than 2000 hours in that game and i’m not even kidding. (Brings back childhood memories :sunglasses: )
Name is martinleperd if youre interested…

Also played 07scape for 1 week from combat lvl 1-45 lol.

I played rs long ago… way back in beta then into “classic”/rs1 then into rs2 quite a ways. Operated a rsps for around 4 years as well. Quit rs completely with the unveiling of eoc.

For sure. Played RuneScape for a long time, Eoc, f***** it up, so I’m playing 2007 Oldschool RS, for sure, but not atm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

[quote=“Floox”]For sure. Played RuneScape for a long time, Eoc, f***** it up, so I’m playing 2007 Oldschool RS, for sure, but not atm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk[/quote]

Man…Runescape…that was the SH!T. I got banned and unbanned countless times, scammed and got scammed countless times, party hats and santa hats…got my account “hacked”…used macros (sythe). Unfortunately I got Perm banned by Mod Mark for auto-botting and my IP adress was banned from playing haha. I made thousands IRL on paypal from that game (selling discontinued items) while I was in Jr. High ages ago! :laughing:

RIP simba49

(Simba49 still lives on in this game and my email hehe)

My main was puremgccape… I was #1 on hiscores board for about 5 months and had only played about 10-15 hours… every skill I had was botted 1-99 and I glitched dungeoneering from 1-120 in about 30 minutes… finally got permabanned on it when mmg caught me botting red chinchompas for my second max coin stack… 17 partyhat sets and 3 Christmas crackers were permanently removed from the game due to that ban.

I fully intend to hack/crack/glitch this game to the max to achieve perfection once again.(minus the hacking, cracking, and glitching, of course… maybe LOL… No but for real though, I’m done with my hacking days… the only thing that remains of that era is my hacking handle.)