When will the next patch come out?

This patch addresses some bugs (mostly the ad one…which was really gross for our users and we wanted to get it fixed asap).

1 Like

Yep. Now I finally understood why the idle hero’s adverts were so persistent. I never knew why until now :slight_smile: . Hyped up for next patch even for minor changes :smile: . Well actually the advert one is a big change to make it pleasant.

I mean I used adblock but made sure DQ ads still worked since I cared. Well AdAway but whitelisted DQ chartboost so I can actually use chartboost ads.

Hers something odd… nvidia must filter out ads. I do not EVER see ads or even get the “watch vid for free boost”… though I have purchased enough stuff that ads are removed anyways, I still get the option for free boost ad on phone and tablet… just not on my shield… ever. 0.o

I also noticed asphalt 8 there’s not an ad in sight, but nvidia play store filters are generally a lil slower to release / update the “nvidia” version.

Yes… it’s actually a different version then the general phone version. Sideloaded the phone version once… and there was ads.

Anyways… just an odd observation. And it doesn’t explain why DQ doesn’t have ad boost option, cause in DQ case, it’s the same version. O.o

are you playing on the Nvidia shield console? If you so (just like amazon fire tv, apple tv, and google player) we automatically remove all ads on “TV” consoles.

2 Likes

Yes sir. Nvidia here. Got ya. It’s pretty nice for sure. :slight_smile:

@PaNgaHazZz you wouldn’t want the imp to sell items below the thresholds. that would make the imps talent useless. you would want a button in options for that, next to the pick up button. the auto sell below pick up would work with or with out a pet, except when the imp is the pet.

Curious if there’s a reason you can share that tv versions are stripped of all ads?

Well, in my opinion they are not as manageable on a TV screen as they are on your mobile device. They are easy to exit out of on mobile (tap the x button) and I think the process of installing an app on a console device is a bit more of a pain than it is on a phone, just feels weird/awkward in my opinion.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’d agree with the touch screen ease for some stuff for sure. Thanks. :slight_smile: