Where can i get a eternal pet

im already 82 heroic level, and i only got 2 legend pets. eternal pets are out of the question.

@kevs926 farming eternal pets are for hardcore haha u need to spam lots of monster spwn boost and finish enslaver feat many time ( try getting eternal find rate 700%) inc % by slim. (unless u are really lucky when i was a lowbie i got eternal pet but all affix are almost useless in my build).

2nd prob is affix even u got eternal pet.prob is if ur not lucky the affixes might be worse for ur build. (so u actually need to farm lots of eternal pet to get good one ) pray for the affix god :stuck_out_tongue:

Eternal Pets are very hard to find. Actually I also have a char with 85 heroic level. Presently I only got 1 eternal pet which I got only a couple of weeks ago.

Trying my best to get to floor 1000 to complete the eternalized set items and start pet farming.

1 Like

Why did you sell it???

nice lot you got there @superlove keep it up for more :smile:

same here aiming go get eternalized ring and necklace :smile:

@EAter thanks, I was lucky that day lol spamming floor 181-185, I want to show my eternal bane but I don’t know how to upload .almost 3months playing currently floor800- up. Aiming to floor 1000- up;)

@superlove if you’re at pc Ctrl + G if phone you can see a upload button

@eater I’ve tried already nothing happen. I will try some other way. I’m using cp.

try to use google chrome browser or Uc Browser it will work

1 Like

Ty @Eater. I use Google chrome. :wink:

@superlove chromes memory is kinsa big/heavy better use mozila firefox thats what im using much less in memory

@roykiyoy thanks for suggestion. :slight_smile:

welcome @superlove enjoy :slight_smile:

Problem of finding pets?

If you really want a pet. Just hunt Enslaver. Never finish the map or to kill any monster. This is just to complete the Enslaver kills in the feats. If you kill or complete the map but you want a pet, it would be longer for you to have it. Just go straight to the pool. Enslaver is always there…

Just a quick question, do i have to wear nadroji with eternalized items and kill enslaver to get eternal pet? I only have 3 legend pets. Im currently hunting sds pet for now on floor 680 plus m3, i killed alot of enslavers too esp on floor 200 m3 but still havent gotten any eternal pet. Thanks in advance,

@dos hunting eternal pet is pretty hard i hunt them on floor2 w/ monster spwn boost. i did the feat more than 100x+ if i add all eternal pet i convert and get. i only got around 15-20 eternal (needed to convert most of them since der affixes are quite bad)

just wear tons of eternalized gear it helps inc slim chance getting eternal pet.

@roykiyoy I just got a fire slime but its not eternal haha. I have eternalized lance and helm then 2 nadroji. Ill post a pic if i get one. Thanks for the advice bro