Where can i get a eternal pet

welcome @superlove enjoy :slight_smile:

Problem of finding pets?

If you really want a pet. Just hunt Enslaver. Never finish the map or to kill any monster. This is just to complete the Enslaver kills in the feats. If you kill or complete the map but you want a pet, it would be longer for you to have it. Just go straight to the pool. Enslaver is always there…

Just a quick question, do i have to wear nadroji with eternalized items and kill enslaver to get eternal pet? I only have 3 legend pets. Im currently hunting sds pet for now on floor 680 plus m3, i killed alot of enslavers too esp on floor 200 m3 but still havent gotten any eternal pet. Thanks in advance,

@dos hunting eternal pet is pretty hard i hunt them on floor2 w/ monster spwn boost. i did the feat more than 100x+ if i add all eternal pet i convert and get. i only got around 15-20 eternal (needed to convert most of them since der affixes are quite bad)

just wear tons of eternalized gear it helps inc slim chance getting eternal pet.

@roykiyoy I just got a fire slime but its not eternal haha. I have eternalized lance and helm then 2 nadroji. Ill post a pic if i get one. Thanks for the advice bro