Where is everyone from?

Phillipines!

I am from England at the uk in Europe. I was born in Bahrain but from an Indian family. I came to India afterwards and at age of 2 I came to England and I live there for the rest of my life. Holy wow, theres so many people from Philippines. This same thing happened when I played clash of clans and sometimes met mostly Indians. The best games I usually play have people from Asia which I love. Nevertheless, we are a diverse community allowing any dq player from any part of the world. I currently live in Coventry which is part of England and where I spent most of my life in. Also I love typing so much and I am autistic. That doesn’t stop me from getting on with life though :wink: . I am currently 15 but will be 16 in January 11th.

5 Likes

I feel old with your age @CuzegSpiked lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol same :wink: what’s great is I am so young in this world but learning so much to feel old. I haven’t learned as much as some ppls in this world but I am certainly getting better in life. Games like dungeon quest are the minority but it is these minorities that make the best community and fanbase. Most gamers just judge things by graphics or popularity which I think is so stupid and shows how immature most gamers in the entire world ( including adults) are. We are quite a mature and welcoming community and love to help fellow members of the community, new or old and we certainly don’t judge people with harsh criticism.
This is the best community I have ever been to in my entire life and I can’t think of better communities that are as good as us. The best part is showing new possibilties with builds and learning so many things.

3 Likes

Texas :smile:

3 Likes

2 of my Bestfriends are from Texas! Hopefully I can go there some time in the future~ Why is it so hard to enter US. Gah. Lol

Cheers.

2 Likes

Asia, Singapore :smile:

2 Likes

Yay another Singaporean!I swear we r getting extinct!

1 Like

Vietnam
Man, I feel so lonely XD

4 Likes

Yea me too. There isn’t many players from the US… Figured there would be more… Well I gotta take in to consideration that most are not active in the Forum…

It’s not Mexicans been doing it for yrs. Also some known terrorist groups.

Yow! Shiroe from Philippines XD

2 Likes

France :fr: :smile:

3 Likes

Philippines! :joy::blush:

Philippines

State of Maine, USA…
Where the Ticks, Mosquitos and Black Flies are as big as cats… and twice as friendly…

1 Like

They are building a wall around the USA. They don’t want anybody leaving, and they don’t want anybody coming in either. The wall serves a double purpose actually. Kinda like the Berlin wall I suppose.

I was born in Detroit, raised in Virginia, have been to 4 other countries and over half the 50 states. And I still don’t know where I am at. I tried to google it, all it said was “earrh”, and when I tried to enter “earth” into the FaceBook questionair, it assumed I meant “Earth, Texas”. I didn’t know there was such a place, but I suppose the must be. It only stands to reason. I once had a credit card, in the fine print it said, “Not valid in the Milkyway Galaxy.” Thats the last time I’ll get a credit card from Roswell, New Mexico. Sheesh… lol :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Philippines. Wherein the temp’s hot even though the season is rainy.

1 Like

Agreeed! XD

1 Like

Philippines!!! mabuhay!!!

2 Likes