5. +Enemy HP%
  6. +Enemy DMG%
  7. +Enemy Affixes
  8. Bolt Speed
  9. Enemy Immune
  10. Enemy Heal
  11. +Enemy DoT
  12. +Enemy bolts
    ( I think TNT Props and Skyfall are no brainers for us all xD )
2 Likes

Thorns and +enemy affix SUCK.

for map is dislike most the enemy leech specially when a mythic enemy spawn in high lvl floor lol its like der no ending to its hp and enemy immune

for enemy affix i hate the most is teleport and xtra health

Nombre treize.

what language is that ? italian?

Using a farming wiz with manashield as main char and a rouge hireling with a build close to fookees miss fortune i hate skyfall and on hit nerf cuz of my wiz survivability

ya survivality is really an issue in this game … i realy like wiz and warrior too but i main rogue cuz of its high survivality cuz of stealth

fast attack bolt speed

I hate mythic or legends creep with thorns+elemental+teleport+fast attack … maps with skyfall and hit on nerf …

enemy -Torns, map -Skyfall + HP regen

Extra health
Enemy immune ( frozen build ) sky fall

Get Ignore Resists affix or Effective mythic and Enemy Immune is meaningless :wink:

Not

French

None of these bother me really when farming because I farm low floor. Even at high floor, it doesn’t bother me.

However when i’m floor hiking, I hate: On hit nerfs the most. Enemy leech is annoying when I die though.

Tnt and skyfall i hate for most builds but for the current build I am using, I don’t get fazed by it. I love the challenge from these maps really, most of the time. Enemy bolts I hate but I solved a way around it. Bolt speed and attack speed from enemies are annoying lol. Enemy heal i’m not sure.

The enemy I do hate the most is worms. They just follow me everywhere, shoot at you off guard and hard to kill (unless it’s timed right).

TNT PROPS IN FLOORS 1000+ :sob:

After goin 80% dodge and block +60% miss i think maps need to reduce them aswell like x -50% dodge, miss and block

Do not even try to suggest that. Lmao

Maby not all 3 in one affix but if you get -50% dodge you still have 80 block and 60 miss its not so bad.

When I’m not relying on HP for survival:

• Teleport (cause surprise)
  • Haunting (loses my own control)
    When relying on HP:
  • Thorns (cause high HP mobs)

For map affixes I dislike so much +enemy bolts, cause it makes survival pretty hard, rellying or not on HP.