Who Is the Strongest AI in Arena (May 2 - 31)

Me too for me extrahot is the strongest mage in arena

Pockman is better I guess

@Mr_Scooty havent played in arena for 2day. Latee il play a bit im excited to see ur AI in action i bet it would deal awesome dmg again.

1 Like

You improved your wizard right ? Last time I visited arena,it was 276K HP.

Feel sad about that,I donā€™t like tanks charging chargingā€¦But I do feel you are right.

@roykiyoy it is only my warrior build I made 6 months ago - no changes. I used my old build to pass the time before I place in my next build.

Yah change it a bit

Pockman donā€™t count. We do not speak of Pockman.

3 Likes

Funny How GOB raises Morales of each otherā€¦ Keep pushing that this ai was strong or whats so ever at the end of the day still you know whos Legit or not ā€¦ The more you talk the more you squeeze Effort in appraising your selfā€¦ still Large Amout resist and HP melts with the right combinations .

Just sayinā€¦

4 Likes

Are you a friend of pockman? Same playstyle and same build.i guess? can you share it to me . I want to make wizard just like yours. I try to make it on my rouge . But 500k hp with 800 power doesnā€™t look strong unlike pockā€™s build

His hp is a little bit higher so we didnā€™t have the same build+ I didnā€™t know him

I see. But same playstyle

Yah I guess.but im not good at playing that hero in PvP thatā€™s why each time climb the div Iā€™m using rogue then change it to wizard or warrior later

@Mr_Scooty ya i played like 8 games yesterday met ur toon. Still doin high dmg one of the AI u cant be careless with.

@CuzegSpiked met ur toon nc orb base build good dmg. Unique keep it up

3 Likes

swiftsaw is strong warrior i encounter, compared to other warrior heā€™s not using battlemage,i can tell that because heā€™s using knightcharge. unique warrior hmmmā€¦

Yeah. Heā€™s alright :smile: . I like how he uses Knights charge and deals recent damage. I always thought of someday having Knightscharge in arena one day.

He almost defeated me too when I was caught off guard or first time facing him since just like other warrior , they can travel to me and defeat me well but that Knightscharge more effective than other build.
Even though he wasnā€™t as tanky, he is a cool A.I nonetheless and unique build. +10 cool points.

even me, always near defeat, thanks to sanctuary, i like his warrior compared to others, ur right +10 for cool points :wink:

1 Like

10 points to Griffindor

The real MVP is the internet connection. When DC happens enemies got free MMR Lol (bunos match)

Absolutely right. Facts!