Wizard 3.0 Lazy Jakiro Skullshield Build ( farm and hike)

First of all i would be so grateful if someone could test this build for higher floor…since im still at 1k++ floor…no time for me…sob…but i think it will be no prob for higher floor

IM USING 2 LAZY WIZARD TOON WITH SKULLSHIELD ONLY

MAIN SOLO HIKE / FARM HIRELING EQUIPMENT =

NOTE =
20% crushing blow is more than enuff…trust me…coz 40 skullshield aspd is faster than valentino rossi!!

CHANGE THE MH SPECIAL SKILL TO BLINKSTRIKE AND MAKE THE MH ICE ELEMENT FOR FREEZE

U CAN GET EXECUTE AND DOUBLE STRIKE FROM ROGUE WEAPON AND JASPER IT

MAIN FARM EQUIPMENT WITH 75% DODGE AND 31 PICKUP RADIUS…EZ LIFE BRUUUHHHH =

CHANGE THE MH SPECIAL SKILL TO STORM FOR BREAKING PROPS

Im out of crystal so u need to change 1 affixes on MH and OH to items drop

My luck stat is not maxed out yet coz my hireling is a new lv 50 char lol…still no point from fortune

Whats important for main farm toon :
75% DODGE ( will save our lazy life many time lol )
40 SKULLSHIELD
HIGH ELEMENTAL CRITICAL
other than this is free

Solo fast hiking mode = spam blinkstrike and u will clean the floor in no time

Hireling mode = set using SKULLSHIELD ONLY and always hug the wall when on farm mode to avoid fury from the sky lol or ur hireling will die a lot if u didnt do it

Heres how thing work

1.Solo mode = blinkstrike to the enemy and freeze them while ur skullshield will crush em all…ez life bruh

2.hireling mode = I LOVE THIS SO MUCH…coz im doin nothin just walkin around pickin up coin and scraps lol…ur main toon will freeze the enemies with the ice skullshield while ur hireling will crush em with fire skullshield

Thats why this build is lazy jakiro…walkin around spewin ice and flame gun

AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!! ez life for the lazy jakiro
GGWP bruh

GAMEPLAY VID = https://youtu.be/KjHc0QgKQwA

I dunno how to add vid here…so thats the link above

1 Like

This is not effective on 2k+ M3 Floors. Just so you know.

I already have a build with Skullshield that can accumulate Billions of DMG and can go 2.5k Floors. But anyways, Its pretty good though

Skullshield ftw amiright? Skullshield 40 is OP with crushing flames and stuff. Funeral pyre lol.

Im one of your biggest fan on your Crushing Arrows build :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I’ve a very similar farming build, but instead of relying on DMG affixes, I use crushing flames and just for making fun of mobs I use 10 Aoe Range + Orb… Think about a pleasure playing DQ.

2 Likes

Yep. Skullshield always .

1 Like

I’d have skulkshield on all my characters if possible. Love it

1 Like