Wizard Build [EarthShaker] [PVE or 2V2 PVP] version 2.0 with Video

Cool. ^^ yeah it looks good just a lil bit of tweaking but it should’nt be hard as you can just change pieces as you get more resources. some things to change tho
-replace multi attack with +5000 weapon damage
-try to add more blight in everygear as much as you can

1 Like

here what i not understand… since you using blight which “% poison crit dmg” but, poison crit move is “toxic” which i cant find in your gear… so what the point of getting “%poison crit dmg” if we cant spawn poison cloud…? and which enchat got toxic… i been burning through my crystal till i broke… not even find it yet.

Nova mythic has 30% to cause explosion with 100% chance elemental critical ^^

so just explosion… no poison cloud…?? ooo… i thought this built compliment with green garden… since i try to combine both build…

That means when it explodes it creates poison cloud. and blight increases the damage of poison cloud. For example you have 4 100% blight in your set. Your poison cloud base damage will be 320% x 5 = 1600%

ooo… now i get it… so if i got 4 blight 100%… =1600% on base cloud, but does it effect DoT 80% per sec…?

i mean di it goes “boom” 1600% dmg… then 1280% per sec??
or it another kind of dmge calc??

poison Dot damage per sec is 80% of your base poison damage. Poison cloud damage is 400% of 80% that’s how we got 320 (8x400)

This is where Plagued comes in, it amplifies your poison cloud damage based on the number of enemy affected. So lets say your cloud poison damage is 1600%.
1 affected enemy is 1600% x 2.25 = 3600% every 3 sec
5 affected enemy is 1600% x 7.50 = 12,000% every 3 sec

oh damn… i rack up my wep dmg… wait a minute… if i got like say 16k wep dmg and poison elemental… it mean i got 16k poison damage right…?? and nove is pasive skill right…?? that mean even if i not doing any attacking… they have 30% chance to be cast which mean plainly… 1 cast per 3 sec… but toxic is active skill… mean the faster i attcak… the more chance it will cast out… also i just saw that monster turn to purple when nova is cast… is that mean i somehow got arcane elemental on my nova instead of poison…??

It’s a more complex calculation. You still have to consider critical damagae, deadly strike, brutal, Set affix dmg bonus , talent damage buffs. ^^ It’s a passive that has 30% chance to proc. However Poison DoT doesnt stack so even if you cast more spells and cause more posion cloud only the higest poiosn Dot will be applied.

Change the talent on your amulet. You have Prismatic there ^^

glad that u understand when i explain it to u even tho my English is worst lol.

oh shoot… i not even realize that… that why i seldom seeing green garden… so basicly after nova goes…“boom” all enemy catch by nova will go cloud… also…

DoT poison is 10% persec… since it deal 80% dmg over 8 sec. not 80% dmg every sec for 8 sec… am i right…??

so in my head it say like this…

4 blight mean 400% crit dmg poison
let say my wep dmg 10k

so 10k4 = 40kdmg but since it critical and + brutal
it goes 40k
3 = 120k(since first hit is 100% dmg)

then 10% each sec applied to base… since base is 40k
so it become 4k persec and if it crit… it go up to 12k persec…

or im wrong… coz i sound wayyy… lower…

Oh yeah im glad you had the patience to explain it to me ^^

No, it’s 80% of your damage over 8 secs. And poison cloud was nerfed, it deals damage every 3 secs not every sec

Np, there’s a more complex damage computation. I’ll look for crono’s formula or maybe @cronos4321 can help you out ^^

i want to make this happen now i come to this far… my highest dmg so far crit it little over 3m… which im not even go to E greds since the amount it potentially get 2b

i really dont know how to explain it properly lol. its too complicated for the formula and for me too, (Not good in English)

Don’t worry you’re on the right track. you’re just missing some pieces.

1. add crystal affix Criy Damage
  2. Gauntlet-remove multi attack, replace with 5000 weapon damage
    replace 50% with blight
    3 Skull - remove 5000 hp, replace with blight
    4 Robe -replace reflect damage with 5000 poison dmg
    5 Hat - replace preseverance with 5000 poison dmg
    6 amulet - replace preseverance with 5000 poison dmg

question again…
1.which better 100%poison dmg… or 100% wep dmg
2.so dmg poison is every 3 sec… it is 80% per 3sec or else…?
3.critical chance>deadly strike right…?since to get deadly strike you need to get crit chance first right…?
4.does this poison critical had any capped…?
that i think so far… then i try to figure out the rest… :cry:

1. for this particular build 100% elem dmg is better
  2. it’s fixed at 80%. when you cast spell/attack it deals poison dmg every sec for 8 secs
    if it’s a poison cloud it deals posion dmg every 3 secs
    3 Yes, when your attack critically strikes you have a chance to deadly strike (to double the dmg or triple becuase of brutal).
    4.No cap