XP farm build with the dankest of wizards [blightedswamp build] [pve] [wizard/warrior/rogue mythic 3 experience farming build]

It there anything more satisfying then that moment when you hit level 50 and swap too a mythic 3 map with pack size and get an XP shrine and you gain 20+ levels in 2 minutes tbh

1 Like

Hah, I did (something like) that on my current ascension. 49-50 felt like it took forever, then suddenly I was 60 before I finished the floor.

Exactly! what ascension are you on now?

Iā€™m only on my Rare ascension. I donā€™t get to play more than a few floors a day at best, and donā€™t have enough CS to set up good sets.

I currently play on Mythic 1 with a Fortune Bringer inspired farming/xp build with a bit of poison damage and very few crystal affixes, and let my hireling kill stuff with his janky ice build. Now that I finally got amethyst to give me Plagued (took ten of them!) I can actually do some damage, but I struggle to solo anything above rare mobs so I canā€™t ditch the hireling.

Aaaah I see nice one on reaching rare ascension itā€™s difficult as hell with out a super optimized build highfives you :smile:

Rare is difficult? Itā€™s only the second one :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell yeah rare is difficult during the entire time I was coming up with this build (which included a couple scrapped pieces of fully crafted gear cause they didnā€™t make the cut) I still couldnā€™t reach it :smile: the first few ascensions are hella difficult pre-optimization so congrats as hell on reaching the second :grin:

2 Likes

There is only one more satisfying thing, getting 60milliom xp from legend boss, by the way a little tip for those who want the reach eternal fast - pick enshrined and hunter perk, will help a lot, on every map 3 epic mobs from each shrine, 3 mobs from fountain, enslaver and cartographer, after 5 maps u will get your legend mob

Exactly :wink: legend and mythic enemy xps so good

and thus the second hardest 6 levels of hellish experience increases too complete begun

1 Like

I really donā€™t understand how u can have some much patience to lvl up second character, Iā€™m on mythic right now, almost finished it and Iā€™m already sick of this clown exp farming fiesta

1 Like

Honestly Iā€™ve actually already earned enough XP since getting my wizard too eternal 99 too have this character at eternal 99 too but Iā€™m working on a rainbow of ascensions picture so itā€™s more spread out : P but anyways itā€™s mostly just cause Iā€™ve been taking this one really slow and easy unlike I did my wizard trust me when I finished my wizard I was done as hell with this whole process but now itā€™s mostly just relaxing I just put in a few hours here and there :smile:

1 Like

Finally

1 Like

Congrats on making it NORD! :smile:

tfw levelling a character up that doesnā€™t have any ascensions yet

If you get Enshrined perk why wouldnā€™t you reset till you get XP shrine?

I did a bunch of testing where I timed what was faster resetting for an xp shrine or not and simply blasting through levels not reseting for XP shrines was faster leveling

Added twice into build compendium (as Mage build and as XP farm build for all classes).

2 Likes

Thank you refia :smile:

question: is the dmg increase of bloodmagic better than the dmg reduction from equivalence? I was gonna use energy but this build doesnā€™t need to spam any primary skill just cast and orb and watch everything die. so im torn between those mythics