XP farm build with the dankest of wizards [blightedswamp build] [pve] [wizard/warrior/rogue mythic 3 experience farming build]

damn! O_O how many nadroji items did you waste before getting the set you wanted?

1 Like

4 is the average per piece however thatā€™s not really a loss cause you can save the good ones that arenā€™t what you want :grin:

what do you mean by ā€œsaveā€?

you can keep them around for future builds if the crystal rolls turn out particularly good

I only have one nadroji item at the moment and I am super afraid I wont get the affix that I want when I crystal affix it T___T

if your still at a stage where gear is sparse you shouldnā€™t focus on this this guide is more of a post farm build guide for long term XP farming right now you should focus on making a farm build and getting as many rare legends as you can :grin:

true! makes senseā€¦ what build would you recommend for a farming build?

Can I still use this build and just change affixes to item drop and luck/gold find?

I would suggest a plagued poisen build and then mess around for yourself I really wish I could direct you too a easier early game budget farm build when ever Iā€™m done with the Griffins Smithery guides Iā€™m gonna make sure too do a budget early game farm build for people :smile:

is greed garden build a good build to start?

and looking forward to your next guide :smiley:

Yeah green garden should Ideally explain alot of the poisen mechanics too you but you definitely want too adapt it for a farming version :smile:

hello sir griffin, help me because i can find the affix weapon 100% +2 set number + defiant and how makenthat lvl 5 mine always 3 thankyou :frowning:

there are a variety of specially dropped weapons that will have 100% weapon damage on them, +2 all sets can be obtained from nadroji rings and amulets as well as from the elixer mythstone when slotted into a ring or necklace, Defiant can be found on a few legendaries dropped from epic tier and up enemies and finally you can make set affixes reach +5 by having 2 ranks of +2 all sets. Hope that helps out! :smile: :+1:

can i get that in legendary chest box the affix or the nadroji?

Nadroji and defiant gear cannot be obtained from PvP rewards chests these pieces of gear may only be obtained from defeating epic tier and above enemies past certain floors :smile:

1 Like

thankyou sir griffin, can you teach me pvp build for rouge bow type?

Unfortunately I havenā€™t tried a bow one out personally but feel free too PM me and ask for advice on whatever your working on at the time anytime! :smile:

wizard build sir griffin pvp type

[Punch Me Till You Die Build] [PVP] [top 10 eternal div 1] itā€™s not as good as it used too be but itā€™s still damn good :smile: :+1:

i cant get defiant in roll :frowning:

i cant get defiant in roll :frowning: :frowning: