XP farm build with the dankest of wizards [blightedswamp build] [pve] [wizard/warrior/rogue mythic 3 experience farming build]

Defiant can only be found on gear it may not be rolled :smile:

sorry sir griffin for too many question haha, where i get defiant affix what floor and difficult?

Floor 200+ very easy and up dropped from epic tier and above enemies should let you get them all :smile:

sir griffin what is the ai set up in arena the pvp build?

Whats the easeist way to find 4 socket gear i really want to make some mythics

Collect as many generic rare/epic items with 4 sockets for free mythic creation. With legends, collect legends that have 2-4 sockets and use zircons to add the mythics. In general, collect many zircons and other rare crystal drops by converting eternal legends or farming at floor 500+.

Where do you start to find legends with 4 sockets more often im guessing like over 500?

It is very common to drop at floor 500

Happen to have scoundrel disloyalty drop but it has quick strike how do you get to have deady arts on the scoundrel?

By jaspering it to rogue and then applying amethyst crystals until you get deadly arts :smile:

Cool build!

1 Like

@Griffin012
Out of interest. Have you you updated this build lately/would you change something if you where to use it for ascending characters in the future?
I’ve got the nadroji pieces and the ring nailed down so far, including a piece with crit chance, one with crit dmg and one with deadly strike.
Just wondering before I proceed, wether its worth changing things up in your opinion?:slight_smile:

Wack

Nope the build should work perfectly fine as is :smile:

Awesome. Thank you:)

One thing you could do it you want to update the build is replacing one of the set affixes with epiphany set affix (if you managed to farm the epiphany legends at floor 650+ on epic+ difficulty.

The set affixes you could remove are nadroji for the epiphany set affi if you don’t want nadroji and bonus.

The epiphany set affix at (5) increases the cap by 25%. This means the 200% EXP gain cap turns into 250%. To get that, you of course fill the 6 Quest mythstones in the empty sockets on every gear as well as 4× 15% EXP gain legend affixes from the Ruby Crystal. This will make a monumental difference in getting you to eternal 99 . For me, this made mythic 99 very easy and eternal 99 easier instead of hard. All you would have to do is farm floor 200 with the epiphany and 250% EXP gain and farm on pack size until you’ve done for any class.

Of course with epiphany, this means more damage too as caps for everything (except all sets) will be increased.

The boost in XP from the nadroji set bonus is larger then the 50% from the epiphany tested it when I first made the build :slight_smile:

Why not both? Epiphany boost would have been a bit op actually back when 200% could turn to 1000% EXP gain through boost and shrine along with nadroji bonus and even without epiphany, still very powerful in high EXP gain. 200% to 500% EXP gain from shrine. What would 250% EXP gain turn into back then.

using both murders kill times and results in an overall reduction in XP gained per second because of the 5 extra farming affixes already tested it :smile:

Still struggling a bit to finish the build at the moment. Only have 4/6 pieces so far, with deadly arts on my pet, one deadly strike affix missing and and arcane on my offhand instead of defiant. Started ascending my wiz to get at least some of the ascension buffs for farming purposes just today though, AND I’m out of button row crystals, so it’ll have to do for now:)
Aiming for the original build initially anyway;)

Dunno if it’s just the rng gods, but the drop rate of this item is just non-existant over 3 chars and 7 ascensions so far O_o