XP farm build with the dankest of wizards [blightedswamp build] [pve] [wizard/warrior/rogue mythic 3 experience farming build]

Yes it is hard to find an Insolence. But they will drop. Kill lots of Epic+ nme. :smile:

I tried nadroji bonus without epiphany and I didnā€™t like it . I then tried epiphany only with more experience gain and for me, it made more difference. I did spend a lot of crystals though for magic enemies but I always do that as larimars come easily for me. Also, even without magic enemies on maps, getting to mythic 99 was a breeze and then eternal 99 did take a while but it is still way faster than when I did it without epiphany and just used nadroji bonus. Of course my build was slightly altered from yours as it aimed to finish floors fast as possible (2-3 mins hopping around with vault rogue advantages) whilst levelling as fast as possible which worked for me. Itā€™s just my preference though and I already reached eternal 99. It does depend on the build too. Whilst I was exp farming with the build, I was also testing out the chairman discordance orb idea and planning whilst farming which was probably why I removed nadroji bonus. Nadroji bonus is still useful though if you donā€™t like spending larimars as I see it.

Still, thanks for this build as I couldnā€™t have made it as quick as I did without you.

And also, I managed to get 3 characters eternal 99 too which is cool.

Just looking for a bit of advice regarding the build.
I can see why insolence would be optimal for the build, but it just wonā€™t drop for me, so this is what Iā€™m, using at the moment:

It does the trick, stuff dies, I live(most of the time) explosion is nice vs packs, etc.
That said, I have neither deadly arts or defiant in the build as it is now, and Iā€™m considering ā€œwastingā€ an obsidian on this for the build:

Seems to me that druidic+blight would do more for the build than ascendant + explosion,
BUT
Astral talent at 20, combined with ā€œascendant(5)-buffsā€ are maybe not to be ignored.
Thoughts? :slight_smile:

(Happy new year all)
Wack

Actually, reading the description of Druidic again - Iā€™m thinking itā€™s not worth it running it along with bloodmagic - also I have no HP regen inherently in the build.

Any thoughts are still welcome:)

Allrighty folks - a little background info about my approach to this build.
I play semi-casual. Sometimes not at all - sometimes 1-3 hours a day. Before trying this build I had no ascensions on my wizard, Iā€™m now finishing off my 4th.
I saw this build by Griffin and decided to give it a spin. I liked the idea of being able to jasper the build to other classes, as Iā€™m looking to ascend my other two characters at some point also.

The build, as it is right now, has subbed defiant for momentum, as I havenā€™t been able to reach Griffins original build competely.
Iā€™m putting my points in the health stat only. Also I switched some stuff up, as my items rolled other stats than the recommended, which seemed to work:)
I felt that I needed the 10k HP epic affix, as survivability was kinda ā€˜mehā€™ initially. I were low on rubies and RNG LUCK, when trying to make this build, so I ended up with ignore resist, explosive, 10K hp, and crushing blow, instead of 1 x deadly strike (crystal affix), 2 x +% Poison DMG % (legend affix), and +% Move Speed.
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m leaving it at that, as the dmg in the build seems fine for grinding lvl 180-240ish with no problems, and thatā€™s all I need for exp farm.
Iā€™ll explain a choice I made below (if you can still bother reading) :slight_smile:

I started out using this orb offhand for the build hoping Insolence offhand would drop along the way:

Eventually I gave up, and looked at ā€˜Hellfireā€™ instead.
It gives me the on screen dps numbers 4,29M on orb, as you can see above, which is offcourse lower than the 4,40 from the orb, but the added blight makes a HUGE impact on how fast you clear everything. My clear speed has just increased 10-folds after that extra blight has been added. Based on that experience Iā€™m presuming that the extra +%Poison DMG% Iā€™m missing would do me a lot of good in the build aswell, but crushing blow and ignore resist is doing the trick for me as it is.
Also managed to attack ā€˜Vampiricā€™ set-affix to Hellfire - which gave me a huge HP boost.

Lets give this the TLDR treatment, as it is a long post:

• GIving up on ā€˜Insolenceā€™ offhand - I recommend ā€˜Hellfireā€™ instead - drops loads of times.
  • I want an easy way of grinding exp towards eternal ascend - should I try this build? = HELL YEAH.
    Not gonna lie, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll still feel like a hell of a grind, but it is SO much faster this way:)

Thnx for yet another tool in the box @Griffin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Less hp, but survivability seems a lot better and dmg seems hell of a lot better:

2 Likes

Holy sh-- @Griffin!
Just jaspered this build to use on my warrior - one word:
Sprint! O_o

1 Like

I get why sprint is goodā€¦but if youā€™re sprinting then youā€™re not laying down Orbs right? Or are you just saying that sprint allows faster map clears?

I think itā€™s about time to get at least one of my characters to Eternal.
My warrior is still Legend Ascension LOL

@Warran

Iā€™m barely using orb after Iā€™ve equipped sprint. Just running around, while poison clouds spawn and kills the stuff behind me. If I wasnā€™t a greedy bastard ( who keeps backtracking for loot), most maps would be cleared in about 2 mins

It gives you something to do;) At the moment Iā€™m settling at 4 ascensions on my two main chars for farming purposes. The last two on either of them will have to wait:)

Just tested it:

Exactly two mins without switching to Hunter ring on shrines, and without picking up any loot.
I just like my lewts:p

Ah yes of courseā€¦and you could actually optimize the build more for sprint gameplay (which should be plenty enough damage for 190-300). Heck my main farming character is a sprint warrior and even without optimized gear, I can cruise through entire lv 500+ maps without stopping, then run through it just once more to pick up all the loots :+1:.

Iā€™m positive it can be made better survival- or farmorientated, as there are 6 exp affixes and possibly more that could be switched out for something else.

This build semms not effective anymore. Itried this build and yet its only 300% exp gain on solo mode.

300% exp gain is awesome lol

1 Like

Saved for my next character :thinking:

I used this build but using rogue discordance orb as an early concept before I fully used it for my PvP and PvE build since it was my dream to share it.

Also it was poison/ice . Another thing is that I used vault to rapidly move around the map and cast orbs to gain experience with that reactor
I used Epiphany plus 250% exp gain although I could have also used both epiphany +nadroji bonus as one idea.

Now that crushing flames exists , that wouldnā€™t be the biggest problems but it would have been possible regardless.
Epiphany , 2 nadroji for bonus , rest is all yours. Crushing flames/frozen , Arcanist/Ascendant, etc.
Eventually after I got eternal 99 rogue , I used this build as a base to improve for my Seasonal Maidens build in Frozen.

originally wanted to do it in fire+shock but that idea was already done so Frozen I used and it worked very well.

Hi! Is this build still working in the current patch?

Thanks!

1 Like