Zircon / crystal farming level guide?

Any links to chart that shows where best what level?

Trying to find one of these and i think its as rare as a zod rune 0.o

1 Like

Just keep buying maps when you reach floor 200 and keep killing the cartographer. I have found every single crystal in the seven weeks since I started. Choose the treasured perk when ascending. It helps alot. I have Zircon and had omnisman too.

1 Like

You can get ultra rare from the vendor or by converting eternal items too

2 Likes

I use an expensive system to get these in bulk… I salvage the legend items of no intrest to get dust. I make eternals? The greens… Then i convert those into ultra rares. Cheaper than the vendor though i feel.

1 Like

Ahh sweet. Hadnt thought of that. Ty

From what i can tell they drop higher crystals at higher floors. As in like every 10? This may be inaccurate but i see that converting maps to higher floors… 301-371 i get a amethyst and lower range. I convert those into higher ones i need or lower as well.

1 Like

Actually it’s every 100 floors, crystal rarity increases by +1 tier. That means in floor 500, instead of a Jasper drop, you get obsidian.

Obsidian basically becomes as rare as Jasper Crystal and it isn’t super hard to find in floor 500 and Kynaite is dirt cheap for being as rare as calcite . Even emeralds are dirt cheap for being as rare as diamonds.

Floor 2/0 increase the crystal rarity by +2 so even if you only did floor 200 for constantly farming legends and tons of gold with dust, you’d be ok.

1 Like

Hmm. Cool. Thanks for info. Currently on floor 350. So gettin there… slowly. Lol

1 Like

I spent last night converting crystals into higher crystals by spending gold. Bloody expensive lol. Must get the dealer perk on my second ascension. Don’t regret treasures as my first though

If u already have nadroji ring or any nadroji item, equip it and create a hunter mythic. Play floor 190-200 in one week and you’ll have lots of legends and even eternal to convert them into rare and ultra rare crystals. Converting legends and eternals are the cheapest way to have crystals.